Callaway Golf Signs Yani Tseng

Good, good. Who was she with before? I do still remember Phil was with Yonnex BC (before Callaway).

Yani was with Adams Golf before this move.

Love this move. Now just need Yani back to her A game

Sorry I'm in the minority with this one. Not sure she will ever be what she once was.

Maybe not, but its a hell of a way to step up and build a true presence on the ladies tour w/ her and LK.

Maybe not, but its a hell of a way to step up and build a true presence on the ladies tour w/ her and LK.

I don't agree, I don't think she is the impact player any longer and won't have the impact they are hoping for.
LK will be a world beater for sure but Yani does have the impact everyone seems to think she does.

Callaway has made some great signings and some questionable ones from where I sit.

Big news for Callaway for sure. It remains to be seen if she returns to her old form, but as an already legendary LPGA player, she will be a tremendous staffer and brand ambassdor for Callawy. I wish her and Calli much success with this move. Congrats for sure.

JM

This. I think Yani and LK are the two biggest women's names for Callaway since Annika. Even if Yani doesn't return to her full form, it's a great business move, IMO, as she will be a great brand ambassador.

That is absolutely HUGE!

This. I think Yani and LK are the two biggest women's names for Callaway since Annika. Even if Yani doesn't return to her full form, it's a great business move, IMO, as she will be a great brand ambassador.

M bee park is forgotten already. Dominated the ladies tour abs she gets no mention.

I think she finds her championship form with a jump start and Cally sounds like the perfect match :thumb:

M bee park is forgotten already. Dominated the ladies tour abs she gets no mention.

I thought Inbee Park was sponsored by Srixon...I was talking about names in the Callaway stable.

Signing machines Callaway are as of late. I like it.

Another GREAT move by Callaway!!

This one beats that Matt Every move with a huge stick! Nice signing.

I thought Inbee Park was sponsored by Srixon...I was talking about names in the Callaway stable.

She is but I was responding to your comment about them being the two biggest names in the game

She is but I was responding to your comment about them being the two biggest names in the game

I think you misunderstood me, Freddie. I said, "two of the biggest women's names for Callaway since Annika." I wasn't trying to say that they are the two biggest names in women's golf...Park would definitely be ahead of both Yani and LK in my eyes right now.

Nice pickup right there. Man Callaway is working it with the signings this year!

Man Callaway is on a roll. Who haven't they signed? Oh wait, that would be ME!

Wow....and the Callaway stable just keeps getting better !

Very cool! The team keeps getting better and better.

I think it's a great signing for Callaway. I hope she comes out and has a great year right out the shoot.

Another great signing for Callaway. It seems like every day there is someone else of note to join the fray

KG

Just Tapping Away

Really awesome signing by Callaway. Hope she can turn it around this year after a disappointing year last year.

JB remember what I said about Adams and their ladies the other day? That statement just lost a little bit of ground. Big signing for Callaway...Again.

wow, awesome signings lately for Callaway. Tapping even further into a huge market with this signing

i think this might be Callaways biggest signing this year. Pretty Awesome to see so many people coming to Callaway

Back