2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

Forgot about the TM guys playing with us. This would be totes.

Totes magotes

I wonder if those TMag guys are prepared for us and questions for 36 holes.

IMG_1295_zps4551410b.jpg

I'm going to enjoy watching what unfolds on this tight par 4.

IMG_1296_zpsdaf1bcc9.jpg

But I can't wait to see what happens on this par 3.

These pictures just do not do the course justice. What a fantastic venue for the first event of 2014 for THP!

That course looks great, and with all you guys playing with TM's new weapons of mass destruction its going to be great to follow along.

IMG_1295_zps4551410b.jpg

IMG_1296_zpsdaf1bcc9.jpg

But I can't wait to see what happens on this par 3.

These pictures just do not do the course justice. What a fantastic venue for the first event of 2014 for THP!

The wind was blowing on that par 3 quite a bit, played some real head games with me.

Just cannot wait to get out there!

First thing I thought of this morning? 1 WEEK!

My course management skills tell me to play PW off the tee on that par 4

IMG_1295_zps4551410b.jpg

Some people may see a tight tee shot. I see an opportunity for a bank shot off the tree back into the fairway.

IMG_1296_zpsdaf1bcc9.jpg
[/IMG]

That par 3 looks awesome. Is that No. 8? Looks like you either hit the green or else; nowhere to go left or right. Could be a real challenge depending on the tees played.

I'd aim for the bunker and be content if I hit it.

That Par 3 is fun. Imagine playing it with a head wind of 25+ mph at you.

I know it's not a popular post to make, but does every thread have to turn into a joke?

Some great stuff is happening in a week and some great thpers are going to be a part of it. Discuss the event, discuss the course, but please if you are trying too hard to be funny...It's just not funny.

Jokes are fun. Trying too hard to make jokes in every post is not fun. Thank you.

I would aim for the opening area behind the green then pitch back..lol

I landed left of the flag near where the carts are in that picture. It was a tad windy and downhill. What was waiting for me was a big sloping green running right to the water. I ended up on the wood in the front of the green feeling very lucky I still had the same ball. Oh yeah, the open area to the right behind the green is open because the water wraps around back there, too.

I've got to start working on my scripting for the weekend..... If you don't play great, at least look great, right?

I've got to start working on my scripting for the weekend..... If you don't play great, at least look great, right?

Yea. 60's Good enough for sorts maybe bring along a pair of pants.

I have three THP polos. Two fit properly. Enough nice Adidas shirts.

I'm so looking forward to this experience.

Yea. 60's Good enough for sorts maybe bring along a pair of pants.

Isn't you make a similar mistake in Illinois?

Next weekend has slacks written all over it.

Isn't you make a similar mistake in Illinois?

Next weekend has slacks written all over it.

Yea just the opposite. I'll cover both bases next weekend. Gotta find me a TaylorMade hat I like by Thursday.

Yea just the opposite. I'll cover both bases next weekend. Gotta find me a TaylorMade hat I like by Thursday.

I like your chances roomie

I like your chances roomie

I have a feeling that hijinks will ensue in this room.

You guys are going to have a blast.

I will bring both and hope for shorts. I already got my orange TM Lethal hat for the traffic cone day.

1 week from now we will be somewhere on the front 9 of El came on equipped with taylormade irons

Do the carts have GPS or do I need to pack mine?

Do the carts have GPS or do I need to pack mine?

They do not- so pack yours. Make sure it's charged for three rounds not just the two!

Back