2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

I have a feeling that these next 3 days of work are going to be unbearable.

Spoke to TaylorMade and they are so excited about this one.
They are bringing with them some pretty freaking awesome people to play golf with you guys and help tell the story about these irons.
They also have some surprises up their sleeves that are a lot of fun.

To the group coming, the holidays either make people smile or frown, but this event is going to have people grinning from ear to ear. #GetExcited

Quoting this awesome post from last month, just a few more days to go to this awesome event, so excited!

You guys are gonna have a blast this weekend. Soak it all in and keep us updated on all the fun you all are having.

Looks like it's going to be cold for this! At least cold for us Florida folk. Still looking forward to trying the CBs out!

Looks like it's going to be cold for this! At least cold for us Florida folk. Still looking forward to trying the CBs out!

Mid 50s! That's a 100° swing in a week for me! It's going to be shorts weather! I will still be wearing slacks, for style's sake

After seeing the MCs in person yesterday, I can't wait to get them in my bag this weekend. Planning on staying in Valdosta Thursday night so I don't have to drive 7 1/2 hours super early on Friday. So ready for this!

Gentlemen,
You will be responsible for live posting during the event. Just a heads up, that if you dont have Tapatalk, you may want to look into downloading it. While we cannot force someone to do so (some dont have smart phones, etc), we truly hope you embrace the format. Thanks.

Looks like I might need to invest in a battery pack case for my iPhone for this weekend!

There will be lots of embracing, JB. (That comma is very important)

The resort has electric carts? I might need to bring a charger along

Gentlemen,
You will be responsible for live posting during the event. Just a heads up, that if you dont have Tapatalk, you may want to look into downloading it. While we cannot force someone to do so (some dont have smart phones, etc), we truly hope you embrace the format. Thanks.

Works for me, I certainly think we can do our best to show everyone exactly what the weekend is about

I was taking pictures like a madman at the last TM event, this'll be no different. So freaking excited!

I guess I need to find a charger for the golf cart then.

With all of the updates and live posting, will pace of play be a touch slower?

With all of the updates and live posting, will pace of play be a touch slower?

Not if people play smart. When your partner is hitting, you can post. If its your turn, put the phone down. I dont think people expect a constant barrage of pictures and posting. Bmik and I will handle that. What we do hope for are pictures of the clubs, talk of shots or anything else. Quick and fast paced and lots of fun.

Is there an itinerary yet? Will we be getting range and tee times on Friday?

Question...... With our round on Friday kicking off at noon, what is everyone doing for check-in at the resort? Are you going to try to get into the room before the round or wait until the round is over and do it in before the meet and greet? I should be in the area around 10.

Question...... With our round on Friday kicking off at noon, what is everyone doing for check-in at the resort? Are you going to try to get into the room before the round or wait until the round is over and do it in before the meet and greet? I should be in the area around 10.

Check in is typically in the PM, but you can try in the AM and if the room is ready for ya they will give you the key.

Im confirming with the resort the official check in time

I think most checked in after their round? There should be plenty of time to check in and still make it to the meet and greet

Gentlemen,

I'll have to google "tapatalk for dummies". I've been meaning to download this, but have been reluctant because I can't find anything that explains how to use it. Perhaps it's intuitive. We'll sure find out tonight.

I'll have to google "tapatalk for dummies". I've been meaning to download this, but have been reluctant because I can't find anything that explains how to use it. Perhaps it's intuitive. We'll sure find out tonight.

We can all help you out as well, its not bad

Your roommate can give you a tutorial on Friday!

5 minutes and you'll be good to go on tapatalk.

Gentlemen,

I love this. The last club testing event I attended, we were limited by an NDA and could not speak about anything equipment wise. I really like this added dynamic of live posting.

Back