The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our last dinner before heading back home tomorrow. Met some really awesome people from all over the world. Could not have had a better time.

6egajeqa.jpg

Good for you and well deserved! :clapp:

Our last dinner before heading back home tomorrow. Met some really awesome people from all over the world. Could not have had a better time.

6egajeqa.jpg

Are you eating all of that? Seriously, that's awesome Ricky. Very happy for you.

I hope you're enjoying the trip. I can't see how you couldn't. Safe travels back.

Awesome Dev! Glad you had a great time. Arrive back safely

going to my first NW Subie meet tonight. should be interesting.

I SHOT A 79 TODAY:banana:

Not to be selfish, but I'm still on a high right now from being selected into the #THPMC I just can't believe. I keep rereading the thread over and over again.

Mayday .. thays awsome man. 70's always make you feel good.

Six. Thats not selfish. You won an amzing spot today. It wasnt given, it was earned. Relish the moment, enjoy it and all the racing your minds going to be doing!

Mayday .. thays awsome man. 70's always make you feel good.

Six. Thats not selfish. You won an amzing spot today. It wasnt given, it was earned. Relish the moment, enjoy it and all the racing your minds going to be doing!

Thanks bud!! Really really appreciated!!

Congrats on the awesome score mayday1775 :clapp:!!!

Wow I have an amazing wife. She says to me you better play every single weekend until the MorganCup and keep your lessons up. I might be the luckiest guy on earth!

Well the gf isn't the wife yet* but she will be! My gf said about the same thing. "So when are you going to start practicing?" "You're going to keep working out and harder btw"

Yes it is. It was a short course but 70's is 70's!

Short course, long course 70's are 70's buddy! I've only broke 80 at one course other than my home course! Congrats!! How badly do you want to get back out there to break 79 now?

Short course, long course 70's are 70's buddy! I've only broke 80 at one course other than my home course! Congrats!! How badly do you want to get back out there to break 79 now?

I think I want to rest up some first hahaha. I really do want to do it now in front of my usual playing partners.

My little bro-in-law and number 1 golf buddy got in a wreck in his truck last night after hitting some black ice. He's going to be ok. He's a newish driver and it could have been much worse so I'm so glad he's alright.

My little bro-in-law and number 1 golf buddy got in a wreck in his truck last night after hitting some black ice. He's going to be ok. He's a newish driver and it could have been much worse so I'm so glad he's alright.

Glad to hear he's ok. That black ice is sneaky.

In my own HHJJ, my new clubs had an expected delivery date of Wednesday. Just checked the tracking and they're being delivered tomorrow! :golf:

So my mom got on the THP today and read all about the morgan cup and what it is after my wife posted on Facebook about me winning. First my poor mom had to see her son in Drag but that being said she loved that I won and got in. She is not into golf at all but I find it amazing that she came and checked out the site and looked at what I get to do. She found it really easy to get around read about it so thank you JB and Morgan. Pretty blown away that I have my families support and actually got in. I have had so many people reach out to me I am really really happy.

NCIS is back on tv. One of my favourite shows ever.

My applications to UT San Antonio, North Carolina state university, university of Notre Dame, and University of Maryland are done, now we wait.

Pretty sure I just found out that Cream Cheese Frosting makes everything better. Its like a universal condiment of deliciousness.

Pretty sure I just found out that Cream Cheese Frosting makes everything better. Its like a universal condiment of deliciousness.

Haha that is a great discovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back