Let Me Clear My Throat - I'm Back

Welcome back!!!

Glad to see you back in the saddle Jeff and I hope your future is has many bright and happy moments:thumb:

Welcome back Jeff and I wish you a great 2014!!!

Jeff.............

Good to see you buddy!

JM

Welcome back buddy. Glad you're back. I enjoy reading your tweets and can tell I have a very similar personality. Hope to meet ya at an event this year.

Welcome back, man.

welcome-back2.gif
there is a void when you are not here JRMO, so glad to read that things are better and that you are back in the THP fold.

Depression sucks man, speaking from a place of experience. Glad you have a good support system and THP family to help with the low. Welcome back bud

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Welcome back buddy!!

Welcome back, Jef!!! Glad to hear that things are getting back on track for you.

Welcome back Jeff and glad to hear you are doing better!

Glad you're back and doing well Jeff, I was recently wondering what happened to you. I'm glad you got the depression controlled, it's a very very serious condition that's often overlooked or undiagnosed to denial or embarrassment.

Damn glad to have you back Jeff. Hope we get a chance to tee it up again this year.

Welcome back!

Welcome back buddy! So glad you are back and doing well. Looking forward to seeing that elitist avatar around the forum again. Haha

Thank you so much, everyone. 2013 wasn't all bad. I get to remember it every time I walk past my golf ball rack and see the golf balls from the courses we played last year. I got to play a lot of amazing golf with so many amazing people. That's something I've always wanted to do. Travel and play golf when I got there.

Jeff you are the man. You know I am thrilled to see you back here. I know we will tee it up this year, we need to make it happen a few times I think

Jeff you are the man. You know I am thrilled to see you back here. I know we will tee it up this year, we need to make it happen a few times I think

Just talking about KC the other day on Twitter got me hella fired up.

GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK BROTHER!! I've missed your wit and humour greatly :act-up:

I was just asking Texas Hacker the other day about you. Good to see you back #FeelPlayer. Keep your head up young man!

Jeff glad to see you back on THP. If you ever need to get a beer or food and just shoot the **** you know you can always call me man. I plan on playing a lot of golf with you this summer so be ready.

Jeff, like I told you yesterday its good to see you.

Having been through a hard fought bout with depression, I know exactly what you mean, its not to be taken lightly and even one person reaching out can make all the difference. I'm thankful every day my wife finally sat me down about it, who knows how things would have kept going if not for that day.

Glad you are okay and back around dude!

Welcome back Jeff! No need to clear the air, man! I'm just glad THPers were here for you when you needed them!

My oldest brother suffered from depression & had a nervous breakdown years ago (he's been great for many years BTW), but it is serious & scary stuff. I'll never forget driving out to Indiana with my other older brother to bring him & his car home. When we got to his place, he was to the point where he couldn't even choose what cereal to have for breakfast. I always looked up to him, & he was a national merit scholar that got a full ride to a big ten school. To see him incapacitated was awful.

I wouldn't wish this on anyone, and anybody that is going through it themselves (or dealing with a family member or loved one) has my full support!

Back