Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Going to throw my hat in the ring for this tomorrow and then try and figure out the logistics later, can't wait to meet everyone!

Going to throw my hat in the ring for this tomorrow and then try and figure out the logistics later, can't wait to meet everyone!

That's awesome man...hopefully more follow suit

I'm going to try and get in. This is my anniversary weekend so hopefully it will work out.

I'm back on the fence about this one. Haven't found any reasonable cruises that week for the wife and I. Luckily the wait list paid off and I'm in at HH.

I am really contemplating this one as the ride would be only two hours or so. This would be my first event and would be nice meeting your folks. How do I make this a weeks that both I and the misses can enjoy? Anyone take their wive's to these things?

I am really contemplating this one as the ride would be only two hours or so. This would be my first event and would be nice meeting your folks. How do I make this a weeks that both I and the misses can enjoy? Anyone take their wive's to these things?

If I get in my wife is coming. Figure gambling or spa while I'm golfing

I am sure she won't be the only wife...u golf she shops or hangs at hotel then bring her along to dinner

It's a long drive but I might try to attend this one.

Something happening today? :)

Something happening today? :)
Ya, Me trying to get into a THP event in Lake Charles. Not sure how I'm going to do it, but I am definitely going to try.

It's very common for THP members to fly a cross the US or even a few oceans to attend a THP event. Get off the fence and sign up for this event. Make it your first, make it your second...just make it! You can thank me later. You'll forged friendships that'll last a life time, play an awesome course, get some great prizes and make some life long memories.

I think I'll have to find a place with wifi sometime just after noon. I don't trust trying to do this on my phone.

I'm signed up for HHI and think I'm gonna pull the trigger on this one as well. Bridgestone does such a fantastic job I don't want to miss any of them !

I'm signed up for HHI and think I'm gonna pull the trigger on this one as well. Bridgestone does such a fantastic job I don't want to miss any of them !

Awesome Jay, hope you can make it happen!

Just under 5 hours to go for signups!!

Jump on in Jay. Invitationals are always fun and Bridgestone is an awesome sponsor and always brings it! You know you want to!

I can almost taste the fried gator and crawfish etoufee from here!

First time trying to sign up for one of these tournaments, but are these on a first come first serve basis or is their a selection process? Thanks for the input, excited about this one. Wife is on board, will cost me a spa, gambling, and I'm sure plenty of shopping.

First time trying to sign up for one of these tournaments, but are these on a first come first serve basis or is their a selection process? Thanks for the input, excited about this one. Wife is on board, will cost me a spa, gambling, and I'm sure plenty of shopping.
Signing Up
The THP Invitational only has a limited amount of spots, therefore, signing up in advance is crucial to reserve your spot. Signup will take place Thursday, January 16th at 1pm EST. At that time we will post instructions in this thread (updating this 1st post) on how signup will take place. At the time of signup, a $50 non-refundable deposit will be do to hold your spot with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to the event.

Signing Up
The THP Invitational only has a limited amount of spots, therefore, signing up in advance is crucial to reserve your spot. Signup will take place Thursday, January 16th at 1pm EST. At that time we will post instructions in this thread (updating this 1st post) on how signup will take place. At the time of signup, a $50 non-refundable deposit will be do to hold your spot with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to the event.

Thanks, I guess I should've said the selection process.

Thanks, I guess I should've said the selection process.

The invitationals are first come first serve basis. Be ready to shoot off an email to GOLFERGAL, paying attention to the requirements in the email body

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

The invitationals are first come first serve basis. Be ready to shoot off an email to GOLFERGAL, paying attention to the requirements in the email body

Thank You sir! Email is ready, need to press send at the right time!

Great answer, thanks KC! We will post the info you will need to send me, along with my email address and then I will be standing by and the first 32 that I receive are automatically in, and then we will start a waiting list after that. I don't think this one is going to fill up right away so you should be good, but if you have any questions let me know.

Back