2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

Literal blizzard Idk if ill make my flight time or if I do that it won't be delayed. ...

Can't see how I'll be taking off in this.

Literal blizzard Idk if ill make my flight time or if I do that it won't be delayed. ...

Ick.

Winter sucks.

That absolutely sucks.

Hello friends...I'm in Florida and ready to do this tomorrow

Fwiw, planes are flying into ATL. A little delayed. But they are coming.

Yeah, golf pants. Hmmmm...

Yeah, golf pants. Hmmmm...

Come to Florida. Bring your golf pants!

Less than 24 hours till I'm teeing it up with THP'ers. Less than 48 till I'll be hitting some unbelievable irons!

12 hours until my departure.

Can't wait to see everyone. SO happy I'm making the meet and greet now.

Can't wait to see everyone. SO happy I'm making the meet and greet now.

Great news, cant wait to meet you Jman

I bought pants today. Saturday is going to be quite cold.

Effing brutal. And wind. I might take the Cool Runnings approach and just wear everything I brought.

The wind chill in Orlando today reminds me of home, and that's not a good thing!

Yeah I think I'm gonna stop somewhere on the drive down and buy some as well.

Yeah I think I'm gonna stop somewhere on the drive down and buy some as well.

Smart move Josh, and give some thought to long sleeve polo shirts and heavy windbreakers!

You do not snore as bad as you say, I am a light sleeper and I slept like a baby in vegas :D

I told you to being ear plugs. I did pack my nose strips to help.

Currently at 35000 feet over Monroe Louisiana and all I have on my mind is TP irons.

And crab legs.

Just landed at MCO. I don't care if the weather will be cold for Orlando. I'm with THPers, Taylormade, and golfing.

Well. I made it to airport. Flight slightly behind but not bad

OK, I've got everything packed in the car and ready to go. Now it's time to shut down for a few hours before the early morning drive.

OK, I've got everything packed in the car and ready to go. Now it's time to shut down for a few hours before the early morning drive.

Drive safe.

I let my class out an hour and a half early. They love me. Time to head that way!

Back