2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

Packing my bags now. I'M SO EXCITED IM HAVING TROUBLE CONTROLLING THE VOLUME OF MY POSTS.

Safe travels everyone! I can't wait to follow along with the thread on Saturday.

Will definately be living vicariously through all of you folks!

PLEASE help me have a happy life. Pics will do nicely.

Hope all have fun. Travel safe too!

JM

OK, I've got everything packed in the car and ready to go. Now it's time to shut down for a few hours before the early morning drive.

Be careful Bullitt there's a starbucks in Georgia at around exit 33 I think it is.

Clubs are lost awesome! !

Mine took a bit to show up. If you're flying Southwest go over to the oversize area.

Please let this be never flown with clubs. Crosses fingers

If they are not there, they will almost always find them. If you do not have them tonight, please send me a PM and I will make sure that I bring a few things so you are covered. It wont be a perfect setup, but I will do what I can.

Found them. Tag got ripped off they showed up in another Airlines oversize.

Thanks everyone

2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

Don't panic yet man, they usually show up. Good news is, you'll at least have 3-pw to work with. I can throw a few extra clubs into my bag before I leave in the morning if you post they haven't come in yet.

Edit: nevermind, they came in. I didn't want to bring you stuff to play with anyway! :alien:

Found them. Tag got ripped off they showed up in another Airlines oversize.

Thanks everyone
Great news dude! Whew.

Really looking forward to following along with you guys as much as I can this weekend. I know that y'all are going to have an awesome time.

Wishing everyone an awesome 2014!!

Really looking forward to following along with this event. Taylormade really brought it in their first Ultimate Testing and I expect nothing less this time around. Enjoy what it is going to be a phenomenal weekend!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hmmmm..........

Just a heads up that as of right now that PM might mean absolutely nothing. Working on some things right now.

That just sounds sweet. Wish I could be there. Cant wait to hear everyones thoughts. I love the look of the MB

Cryptic. I like it already!

Glad to read that folks are starting to get down to Florida safely, and all lost clubs have been accounted for. Going to be following along as best I can, and I agree that pictures would be wonderful, even if you can't show everything. Have fun this weekend, guys.

Just a heads up that as of right now that PM might mean absolutely nothing. Working on some things right now.

Working through the 11th hour huh

And now I can't sleep.. haha

Glad to see you guys are arriving, have fun tomorrow in your pre-rounds. i look forward to following along this weekend!

So much awesome ahead....just so much

Back