Bobby Jones - A Little Something For THP Staff

Those look incredible, well deserved for sure. And oh so useful this time of year!

Those look awesome. Very nice! Well deserved for sure!

Those look nice... If they ever hit the THP Store that's an instant sellout.

^^THIS^^

I would love the chance to purchase one.

Great looking top, and much deserved.

Appreciate the sentiment, but the MAP (price we would have to sell them for) is very high (neighborhood of $175 per). While I never say never and would love to add a pull over, and even further absolutely LOVE the Bobby Jones line for this year, I am not sure that is the right way to go.

Appreciate the sentiment, but the MAP (price we would have to sell them for) is very high (neighborhood of $175 per). While I never say never and would love to add a pull over, and even further absolutely LOVE the Bobby Jones line for this year, I am not sure that is the right way to go.

At that price point it would be a tough sell. They look incredible. But you guys have built this site on the premise that everything you put on/sell to be as affordable as possible so that as many people as possible would have the chance to participate, etc. Not too many folks could afford to drop 175 for a pull-over I imagine.

Whoa, I'm just seeing this. You guys are too much. This looks incredible. Thank you

Holy crap. I just saw this. Thank you Josh and Morgan. Those are awesome!

That pullover is a thing of absolute beauty!!! Looks almost as good on you as the blouse does Cookie!

haha exactly my tough! awesome pullover

Wow the pool overlooks fantastic!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

That looks comfy. Nice gesture

That looks awesome Cookie!!!

That looks fantastic cookie. Very awesome thing you two have done here, JB and GG. The THP staff does such an incredible job. Very nice gesture.

Looks great, cookie!

Got mine! Was able to take two pictures before the battery level got to low to take a pic of me wearing it! I will try later or tomorrow.

Thanks so much GG and JB. Fits perfectly!

5avaderu.jpg

dy7eze5y.jpg

Wore mine all round today at the event. Love it. So badass.

Wore mine all round today at the event. Love it. So badass.

Yes sir and it was freaking cold today and windy...so thankful to have had this given to us this weekend.

I completely understand & it just goes to shod the gesture you & GG extended to the THP Staff! Kudos to you two! (Golf clap)

This thing is awesome!!! So comfortable!! Thanks Josh and Morgan, you treat us great!

Back