The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP events.

Definitely a hhjj

Fantasy Football Owners meeting in progress!

Took my first practice gmat and scored a 600 without a ton of studying. 89th percentile on verbal without studying any verbal. I'm happy with any thing over a 550 so a 600 with 22 days left to study and only need to focus on a few math areas is a huge relief

just realized I'm going to have little-to-no student loans to pay after college. very happy.

That's amazing man. I've been paying mine off for 2 years now, it sucks. I just imagine the stuff I could be spending all this on! Planning to be done in a year or two though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

That's amazing man. I've been paying mine off for 2 years now, it sucks. I just imagine the stuff I could be spending all this on! Planning to be done in a year or two though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I guess there's one positive to breaking my neck, lol.

just realized I'm going to have little-to-no student loans to pay after college. very happy.

You have no idea how much that will help you down the road.

Totally agree. It feels like I'm making an extra car payment each month. Good for you OJ!!

Truth. Between my wife and me, there's a cray cray amount of loans that we're paying.

At least we were able to get jobs though. Tons of new law grads with lots of student loan debt and no jobs.

My Dad came out of Med school with 2200$ in student loans. My sister just graduated vet school two years ago with about 200k worth. =(

Got in a good round today, and on the way home spotted a McDonalds with the McRib. Sometimes it's the little things. :D

My Dad came out of Med school with 2200$ in student loans. My sister just graduated vet school two years ago with about 200k worth. =(

I had about $3,000 in loans after finishing college in 1982. Helped that I went to a smaller college and not KU or K-State.

Lessons starting to pay dividends dude?

I feel good about it. I had one bird all last year and two today. That alone has me so excited about things.

I feel good about it. I had one bird all last year and two today. That alone has me so excited about things.
That's awesome John! That is reason to be giddy no doubt!

Two birdies? That's awesome brother!

2014 is going to be a record setting year!

My HHJJ is that today for the 1st time in over a month I can reply to post on Tapatalk. Tapatalk support is really not very supportative, they made 2 suggestions and then quit answering my emails. Today I stumbled onto the magic formula and now Tapatalk is a useful app again.

My HHJJ is that today for the 1st time in over a month I can reply to post on Tapatalk. Tapatalk support is really not very supportative, they made 2 suggestions and then quit answering my emails. Today I stumbled onto the magic formula and now Tapatalk is a useful app again.

That is great news buddy :clapp:...

Enjoy that and take advantage. I had around $12,500 total after undergrad (private school) - after full tuition was covered. Been paying around $100/mo for over ten years and still have $5k to pay. But only a 1.2 interest rate so I have no big incentive to pay it off early. Put what you would have paid into retirement! :)

Enjoy that and take advantage. I had around $12,500 total after undergrad (private school) - after full tuition was covered. Been paying around $100/mo for over ten years and still have $5k to pay. But only a 1.2 interest rate so I have no big incentive to pay it off early. Put what you would have paid into retirement! :)

Excellent advise, I am fairly comfortable but as everyone, I wish I had saved more.

Just placed a huge sushi order for me and my wife for her birthday dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back