TaylorMade Event Feedback

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While at the PGA Show we ran into a familiar face and he had some thoughts on the THP Tour Preferred Irons Event that just happened.

Hilarious! MD

Matt is a self labeled chutter as well.

Lies...nothing but hurtful lies

That is classic. I can't believe those people from Ohio giving THP a bad rep.

Agreed.

(Kidding!)

Poor mike dean, haha

Hahahaha!

hahahahahaha buuuuuuuuuuuurn!

Chutting ruins everything.

That said, I totally disagree with the staff bag packing. That was a hilariously entertaining display of something.

Haha, poor 441.

see no one likes a chutter!

For the record...round 1 was so epic he insisted in being in my group for round 2.....and in round 2 he was laughing so hard he spit up his drink at least once.

Matt was a great guy though, less the wedges in his bag

Taylormade hates Mike Dean. Hahah cross that off the ole bucket list mike!

AHAHAAHAHAH

hilarious.

Matt clearly doesn't respect the #BGB #BottomGrooveBomber

hahahahahaha buuuuuuuuuuuurn!

Chutting ruins everything.

true story, he does it all the time, and did it before me in round 1, it brought a tear to my eye

TaylorMade trying to make the game easier and they make fun of poor Mike for Chutting. Awesome.

lmao! they've got jokes over at TM...

hahahahahaha. too funny.

TaylorMade trying to make the game easier and they make fun of poor Mike for Chutting. Awesome.

no way dude, Matt was a chutting machine, but didnt know the proper name, so I mentioned it and the how to video on the site

Geez. Bad enough the guy has to deal with the mlb and ncaa football thread. Now this!?!?

lol

Haha, some good in-house stuff right there.

That was pretty hilarious

ouch...party planner. double ouch. from ohio. triple ouch.

You'll get 'em back one day Mikey!

Poor 441. Hahaha Congrats on the new position. Can a mod please change his user title:

PartyPlanner_zpsa059d612.png

true story, he does it all the time, and did it before me in round 1, it brought a tear to my eye

That is disgusting.... Also, I'm not sure how. I can't even putt from the fringe in California without the ball doglegging right.

Back