The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

I have to agree with you JM! Although, the HT is not a bad option either. As long it is a SeeMore, with black gunmetal finish and made from carbon steel, I am all about it! Hopefully I will be fitted into one of those fancy new putters in June.

Im gonna get there early and skip in line!

I know I am pumped up. Great to see some awesome SeeMore's putter's that we will have a chance to try out in June. June can't come fast enough now.

Nate: what's your flight info looking like again? Thinking about flying in so I can play Friday instead of driving all day.

The SeeMore guys are excited as can be about this one, talked to Alex and Ted at the show about it. I'm so excited.

Got Friday and Monday cleared off from work that weekend! I'll be leaving sometime Thursday night to arrive morning-mid morning on Friday to make sure I'm there in time to play with you guys on Friday.

Still havent decided if I am going to be able to make this one. I really really want to but dont know if I can make it work. Ughhhhh Damn money and time.

I don't want to hear that Ricky. You need to tell them you need a pay raise and they need to work around your schedule. I think it works that way right?
Still havent decided if I am going to be able to make this one. I really really want to but dont know if I can make it work. Ughhhhh Damn money and time.

Stop messing around and decide....especially with the HUGE waiting list

I don't want to hear that Ricky. You need to tell them you need a pay raise and they need to work around your schedule. I think it works that way right?

I have to basically choose between SeeMore event or the Indy and Ocean City invitationals. I am so damn torn. Although I do have a plan in motion but depends on my wife if I catch her in a good mood or not. Haha

Stop messing around and decide....especially with the HUGE waiting list

Yeah I need to make a decision now.... Only 5 1/2 months left..... Trust me, I will make sure there is plenty of time if I decide not to go.

I have to basically choose between SeeMore event or the Indy and Ocean City invitationals. I am so damn torn. Although I do have a plan in motion but depends on my wife if I catch her in a good mood or not. Haha

Make the plan work Ricky, see you in June.

Hey man its Seemore, you can't miss out on this to help with your putting. That's the most important part of golf. Yea Indy will be great but I don't think you want to miss this. Dude its going to be amazing when we are there in June.

I agree with everyone else Ricky. Gotta make it happen buddy.

I agree with everyone else Ricky. Gotta make it happen buddy.

You shut it young man. I can make that signature disappear very quickly.

Nate: what's your flight info looking like again? Thinking about flying in so I can play Friday instead of driving all day.

I haven't booked it yet as the prices on SW went up again (went from $270 to $333) but I will be taking the 6:20am flight Fri. morning that gets in at 9:40am to Nashville. Then leaving late Sunday either on the 6:35pm or 6:50pm, which ever I get get lower.

Got Friday and Monday cleared off from work that weekend! I'll be leaving sometime Thursday night to arrive morning-mid morning on Friday to make sure I'm there in time to play with you guys on Friday.

That's my plan too, road trip is looking feasible!

That's my plan too, road trip is looking feasible!
You PA/NJ/NY guys remember, there will most likely be a ride leaving Baltimore area Thursday night, with a stopover about 3 hours out of Nashville, that will allow for an early Friday arrival on Friday in time for some golf.

This is all pending whatever new job I end up allows for Friday off, if not all plans get thrown out the window, but I will have that ironed out far in advance.

Sorry for the skim, but is the final list of attendees posted anywhere?

Sorry for the skim, but is the final list of attendees posted anywhere?

Pulled this from one of the posts. I think this is most everyone.

Sox Fan - Georgia
OhioMatt - Ohio
Canadan - Ohio
Flying Wedge - Iowa
coers - Illinois
nightowl03 - Texas
CAA_Beat - Maryland
TyJohnston - Ohio
Johnny mojo - Tennessee
Jman - Oklahoma
capt.dru - Texas
DevRickus - New Jersey
Jersey Nate - New Jersey
ddec - New York
#cookie - Texas
Nate - Texas
v.man - Georgia
O'Carroll - New York
Six4three5 - New York
brhillin - Illinois
DawgDaddy - Georgia
MudFlap - New York
troyefl - Florida

A great dispersion of THPers!

Florida - 1
Georgia - 3
Illinois - 2
Iowa - 1
Maryland - 1
New York - 4
New Jersey - 2
Ohio - 3
Oklahoma - 1
Tennessee - 1
Texas - 4

JM

Us New Yorkers love us some SeeMore. :D

Hey if I lived in New York I would want to leave the state whenever I could. I guess its the same for Illinois to lol.

The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Talked to Alex and Ted about this one this past week at the Show and they are both genuinely excited about it. I know I am too.

Back