Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's suppose to be 45° at noon with 15 mph winds. The wind will make it tough, but I haven't been on the course in over 3 weeks so this might happen.

Low 70's today but a bit windy. Highs the next 3 days in the 30's so taking advantage of today!!

It's going to effing snow here Tuesday night and Wednesday morning! I've died and gone to Hell!!

Official Golfing Weather Thread

53 and windy as hell, gotta get out to finish some review work before the 3 day arctic snap.

16° right now, but no wind and the sun is shining. If you asked me what it felt like out, I'd say 40°. Was considering going to hit balls since it's so balmy.

High of 40 today.... high of -2 tomorrow with low of -13. #IsItSpringYet?

16° right now, but no wind and the sun is shining. If you asked me what it felt like out, I'd say 40°. Was considering going to hit balls since it's so balmy.

Kind of makes me want t move in to my refrigerator. Not!

You do have Ballston spa though.

Kind of makes me want t move in to my refrigerator. Not!

You do have Ballston spa though.
I suspect it's a nice place for snowshoeing right now.

High of 79* today with 55% humidity. Trout needs to come back to South Florida!

supposed to hit a high of 72 and partly cloudy. Nice day to walk a golf course!

supposed to hit a high of 72 and partly cloudy. Nice day to walk a golf course!

Yep, and I'm stuck with yard work....oops, this isn't the rant thread.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I wonder what week of may it's going to be this year when it heats up enough to at least go to the practice range?! I'm banking on closer to June!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yep, and I'm stuck with yard work....oops, this isn't the rant thread.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yeah, pretty perfect today. But man, we need rain so bad, I'd actually take a rain-out weekend at this point.

It's gotten cold and windy as hell! It was almost 60 today! We have 20 mph winds and 40 mph gusts. It's howling!

It's gotten cold and windy as hell! It was almost 60 today! We have 20 mph winds and 40 mph gusts. It's howling!

AFB here had a 60mph gust & temp has dropped to 34*

Same here, 56° yesterday, high of 10° today. Oh the joys of midwestern living!

Getting out today and finally able to play some golf without frozen greens. Then tomorrow the cold crap comes back in and they are predicting low teens and snow/ice mixture for middle and even south Georgia for Tuesday/Wednesday.

Same here Gray, today in the upper 60's tomorrow and Wednesday sleet, freezing, rain, and accumulating snow lol.

31° this morning when I headed out to work. I have my windbreaker on. #spring

No golf today, rain all day

Same here Gray, today in the upper 60's tomorrow and Wednesday sleet, freezing, rain, and accumulating snow lol.

That's the forecast here a couple hours north of you as well. 4-8 inches of snow in SE NC?

I'd better get to the store and buy 18 loaves of bread and 26 gallons of milk just to make sure.....

You already have a chicken if needed lol.

Not great. Too bad we aren't out of town this week.

1008229_10202233461472049_1769887902_o.jpg

74 ° in Phoenix so wonderful, back home it's 16. I've capitalized by playing 36 the past 2 days, amd I'm hoping to get 36 in tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back