The 2014 THP Events Calendar

So I'm really excited about the Wilson event in Chicago. Leaves will be turning and temps should be really nice mid-day. Then you add in a trip and round with THP'rs and some R&D guys. I've been daydreaming and it's damn near a year away.

AND....and AWESOME COURSE!

You got that right! Man, the food too. It's such a great city for eating. Malnatti's wrecked me last time.

Despite the many very special THP events I have already or will have scheduled between now and then, I still do think about this one a good bit. It promises to be very unique in its own right. Wilson, a great golf course, THPers......oh yes!

You got that right! Man, the food too. It's such a great city for eating. Malnatti's wrecked me last time.

You, me, and everyone that thought they could eat a medium pizza there. I'd do it all over again in a heart beat.

So I'm really excited about the Wilson event in Chicago. Leaves will be turning and temps should be really nice mid-day. Then you add in a trip and round with THP'rs and some R&D guys. I've been daydreaming and it's damn near a year away.
Such an amazing location for a great event, I can't wait to find out more details on the selection process!

Despite the many very special THP events I have already or will have scheduled between now and then, I still do think about this one a good bit. It promises to be very unique in its own right. Wilson, a great golf course, THPers......oh yes!

Was the course announced for the Wilson event? Or just you know Mr. Party Planner? :D

No course has been announced yet, but lets just say Mr. Dean is working on a few things. The reason for the excitement on our end is because after spending some time with Wilson last week, they are just as excited as we are. Sitting there talking with the director of R&D and him saying "I cant wait for this" and then throwing out a few ideas says this company gets it.

For those that do not know much about their latest designs, Mr. Vrska was R&D at Adams Golf before Wilson. He is also a great guy.

I wish i could go to every event, but that is not in the cards, so hoping to attend at least 3...HH, PGA, Gauntlet

Sounds like the Wilson event will blow minds :-D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I have the Wilson Staff event on my calendar. Great time of year to go to Chicago, great courses, great golf company and hanging out with THPers. Sold.

The Wilson Chicago event has been added to the list of what I hope to attend. Chicago is a great city and has tons of great courses and food!

Next week we will have more details about some of the remaining events.
Wilson, Gauntlet, etc.

Love hearing that! Can't wait for more details!

Using Tapatalk

Next week we will have more details about some of the remaining events.
Wilson, Gauntlet, etc.

Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for the Wilson details.

Awesome stuff - which means we are getting even closer to the Ocean City, MD signup!

Really looking forward to the Wilson event details.

GregDan, do I smell a Portillo's reunion?

waiting anxiously for Ocean City Sign up!!

Awesome stuff - which means we are getting even closer to the Ocean City, MD signup!

My wifes face when I mentioned 2 events in Sept

#priceless

My wifes face when I mentioned 2 events in Sept

#priceless

Your face when we mentioned talking to said wife on Facebook about coming to one of them
#Priceless

To be fair, I have never even been on Facebook, but Mikedean turned pale.

Your face when we mentioned talking to said wife on Facebook about coming to one of them
#Priceless

To be fair, I have never even been on Facebook, but Mikedean turned pale.

Not gonna lie I was a little scared. Luckily I didnt discuss the resort amenities at all so I think she has forgotten

Back