#TheGrandaddy Recap Thread & Special Announcement

And looking right at home in the bag.

agutejyv.jpg

Awesome!!!! Means it won't be too much longer for me!!! Those look great, guys.

Congratulations guys...those are beautiful.

I will have some pics up later tonight.

I got my Driver, 3W, Putter, and Wedges.

There was a bit of a mixup with my irons but Finley is already on it. That dude is the man!

Sweet Taylor! I'm sure your itching to get a few swings in with these babies. Glad to hear Finley is working it for you

Awesome Taylor. Glad you could get it taken care of so quickly.

Looking good fellas

So pumped for you guys as the equipment starts to roll in! Bags are looking great so far!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

All sorts of awesome being received by you guy!

Well today I started receiving my order from the Grandaddy. I'm totally excited to start the 2014 year with a completely new bag. The Driver and the Fairway woods are still outstanding like the majority of the Dreamteam. I found myself getting a little overwhelmed while I was opening up the boxes. The fact that I was so fortunate to experience the Grandaddy, the fact that receiving the clubs was kind of the final piece of the journey. I will alway have the memories of the event, the bonds that were created through the event. Those two pieces will be with me forever. That's more powerful than a bag full of beautiful clubs. A huge thanks to Callaway Golf for allowing the 8 of us to share this amazing event with you. To Josh and Morgan, Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

[I
MG][/IMG]
image_zps32cb8ccf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zpsf9795323.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zps49e52d57.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Awesome stuff, Kevin.

#Snowmagedon currently has my clubs. Hopefully I get them in hand this week.

Looks fantastic Kevin. Looks like those clubs are right at home!

Love those sticks buddy!

You know there still isn't a day that goes by where I think about this event and all the awesomeness that happened. Such a great time with the #zoocrew and my THP brothers. Kevin is right, we had a blast and this week will always stay with us forever.

Good stuff Kevin. Can't wait to see those bad boys in person.

Good stuff Kevin. Can't wait to see those bad boys in person.
You certainly will..... feel free to grab em and give'em a go too.

You certainly will..... feel free to grab em and give'em a go too.

Nice thanks man now we just have get rid of the snow and get to some decent temperatures ugh this winter is killing me.

Kevin, that setup is going to be killer in your bag dude!

Received part of my Grandaddy order today!!! X2 Hot Pro irons, X2 Hot Pro Hybrids, and Mack Daddy 2 Slate wedges! Praying my boss leaves me early Friday so I can hit them!!!

ahy8u2e4.jpg
asete4yh.jpg
5ehamuqe.jpg
ajygyda4.jpg
ma6y2y9a.jpg

Looking good Paul

Looking good, Paul. Up close, the blue 3GENs look even better!

Sad Panda watch continues here, but I can wait. It's fun watching you guys reveal your bags.

Yep everything looks great to include the pretty blue grips :thumb:
I agree Bill, I went with the Blue grips as well, and they do look great. And won't be so hard t keep clean.

Nice looking gear rolling in fellas!

Back