Introducing Team THP - 2014 Morgan Cup

The Morgan Cup is something that is absolutely special to me. It has been a big part of my life for going on 3 years now. First as a volunteer, last year as the inaugural Captain of Team Albatross, and this year, a uniquely awesome opportunity to be a part of Team THP.

I consider every member of this forum part of my family However, My 7 teammates, and the rest of the THP staff, it goes deeper than that. A group of friends that have been there for me through thick and thin, provided a ear for me when I needed to vent, and to offer words of advice when I was in some tough situations. Carrying the banner of THP AND Team THP in the 2014 Morgan Cup is something that I hold in the highest regard.

It's freaking go time, boys.

Man that was fun, great idea and well done. Way to kick it off Team THP.

Loved that intro video. Very well done. Hawk, I don't think you blinked in either part you were in. Kinda creeped me out

Great job guys!

Loved that intro video. Very well done. Hawk, I don't think you blinked in either part you were in. Kinda creeped me out

I never realized how much I blink. I felt like you and it annoyed me. Haha

Well done THP. I can't wait to meet all of you as it is plain to see you are what makes THP what it is. Great introduction video.

Nicely done dudes. I can't wait to see the 5 of you I've come to know already as well as meet the other 3 of you for the first time. I hope Dev likes me come July. It's been kind of off and on.

The Morgan Cup is something that is absolutely special to me. It has been a big part of my life for going on 3 years now. First as a volunteer, last year as the inaugural Captain of Team Albatross, and this year, a uniquely awesome opportunity to be a part of Team THP.

I consider every member of this forum part of my family However, My 7 teammates, and the rest of the THP staff, it goes deeper than that. A group of friends that have been there for me through thick and thin, provided a ear for me when I needed to vent, and to offer words of advice when I was in some tough situations. Carrying the banner of THP AND Team THP in the 2014 Morgan Cup is something that I hold in the highest regard.

It's freaking go time, boys.

Beags, my brother, you rock.

T-H-Effin'-P

Nicely done dudes. I can't wait to see the 5 of you I've come to know already as well as meet the other 3 of you for the first time. I hope Dev likes me come July. It's been kind of off and on.

Your good in my book Jason.. Errr Jeremy... Errr Oh Jordan right? Haha

That was so awesome. At first when I saw Ricky come up with Tadashi's tag, I thought there was a bloopers reel, but what a really cool concept. Loved so much about this video that I can't pick just one or two things to comment on, just simply a home run which we've come to expect from Team THP. So many great guys on Team THP, it's no wonder this is the best community around!

Awesome job guys! Tremendous video!

Amazing video, well done!

Love it fellas! Great video :thumb:

Very well done guys!

I know it was at the end of the video but that logo is the official Team THP Logo :
ujunepez.jpg

Any symbol behind the single green star? Or just hey that looks kinda cool

I love it Ricky.

Any symbol behind the single green star? Or just hey that looks kinda cool
If we told you, we would have to kill you.

Back