The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you struggled with epoxy

I've never been accused of not using epoxy, just accused of prepping the shaft in a way that will make it work best. Allegedly.

Box taping.. If we put enough tape on there, it's gotta be solid. Right?

I've never been accused of not using epoxy, just accused of prepping the shaft in a way that will make it work best. Allegedly.

Box taping.. If we put enough tape on there, it's gotta be solid. Right?

That is how I have always viewed it

Spending the night in another service territory helping a fellow tech get his work done by the end of the month.
We all have work that MUST be done every month, and this guy always calls out for other techs to help him.
I have 2 really quick jobs to do tomorrow, drive 35 minutes to another that will take 3-4 hours, then a 2.5 hour drive to the next job that will take around 2 hours, then a 3 hour drive home.

For the first long job 3-4 hours, he ordered parts, parts that I don't have, and I asked him all week to leave them there, he didn't.

He now wants me to wait until mid afternoon until he can get them to me. I'm about to lose it!
This kid is going to be sitting at home, while I'm out doing his work!

Not gonna fly.
I've never called and complained about a fellow worker to my boss, but tomorrow he and I are going to have a conversation!

Sent a proposal to a jack wagon customer for a ton of extra work he approved & is now losing his mind about the number. Sorry buddy, we have a written agreement now break out the check book.
Maybe if he had been a little less of a jack wagon & talked to my service guys with a little more decency, that number could have been a lot smaller.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad this seemed to work out okay. Glad that she is safe now.

Yup she was discharged this afternoon and is at home safe and sound. Went by her house after work and had dinner with her and her mom. She is in some pain, but all is well. In a couple days she will be as good as new.

At the ER with my girlfriend.. They think she might have appendicitis

Hope all is well and quick recovery buddy

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

What a day. What a week that is. I thought life would slow down for me and I could just figure out what I wanted out of life this semester. Nope. Life decided it wanted to kill me in some unique ways this semester. School is fine, everything else seems to not be.

It didn't help that I spent 2 hours walking around campus today looking for some food to eat! Taco Mac saved me at around 9.

It appears the IT department have removed our teams access from our area of the network where all of our work/files are stored.....who made that decision???? :banghead:

Not living nearer to THPers. I don't go to golf stores very often anymore for two reasons. One reason being they don't have a lot of new things to demo to begin with and the other reason is that they aren't very knowledgeable about new technologies.

I love talking shop and the newest and greatest but it gets tiring when I try and talk to these guys and they just seem disinterested. I have no problem informing them but when it falls on deaf ears it gets a little annoying.

Would like to be able to go and have a fun conversation about all the great stuff and the like. Maybe I'm weird but I thin golf stores have become boring. I'll just stick with THP for now.

Not living nearer to THPers. I don't go to golf stores very often anymore for two reasons. One reason being they don't have a lot of new things to demo to begin with and the other reason is that they aren't very knowledgeable about new technologies.

I love talking shop and the newest and greatest but it gets tiring when I try and talk to these guys and they just seem disinterested. I have no problem informing them but when it falls on deaf ears it gets a little annoying.

Would like to be able to go and have a fun conversation about all the great stuff and the like. Maybe I'm weird but I thin golf stores have become boring. I'll just stick with THP for now.

You have my phone number...sadly you never use it :alien:

You have my phone number...sadly you never use it :alien:

This is true...

I'll put you on speakerphone the next time I am in there and we can go shop til we drop!

this is true...

I'll put you on speakerphone the next time i am in there and we can go shop til we drop!

yusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Sent a proposal to a jack wagon customer for a ton of extra work he approved & is now losing his mind about the number. Sorry buddy, we have a written agreement now break out the check book.
Maybe if he had been a little less of a jack wagon & talked to my service guys with a little more decency, that number could have been a lot smaller.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't miss that at all.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Just heard there's more snow coming my way. Supposedly one guy said were suppose to get 20 inches of it. WTF Mother Nature needs to take a hike. We have had some of the coldest days and now were getting all this extra snow. Hopefully spring will come soon and b*tch slap winter.

My wife's Elantra wouldn't start this morning. It just kept turning over and over with a occasional hiccup but no start. We didn't drive it yesterday so it has sit in the garage in sub freezing temps for a while. Hoping she'll fire up when we get home today and the weather warms up. Otherwise it's back to the stealership.

JB and I still feel like death, I am pretty much mute today because my throat is swollen shut, and our poor dogs are so hyper! I feel so bad for them. At this very moment Ellie keeps jumping up on my lap and dropping toys in it.

Oh no thats not good to hear Morgan. Im guessing you guys have gone to the Doc and got some of the good stuff to help you out? Hope you guys get feeling better.
JB and I still feel like death, I am pretty much mute today because my throat is swollen shut, and our poor dogs are so hyper! I feel so bad for them. At this very moment Ellie keeps jumping up on my lap and dropping toys in it.

Yes we have been to the doctor. Its just the timing for us. We dont get sick very often. But if you had to say one week where it could not happen time wise for us it would be this week.

Yes we have been to the doctor. Its just the timing for us. We dont get sick very often. But if you had to say one week where it could not happen time wise for us it would be this week.

Go rest. Let your team take care of things guys. Making yourselves more sick isnt going to help with anything. If there is anything I can do, you know where to find me.

Go rest. Let your team take care of things guys. Making yourselves more sick isnt going to help with anything. If there is anything I can do, you know where to find me.

Its not possible this week buddy. We wish it was.

Unreal. Can't believe it's taking this long. Hoping today finds you better?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back