THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freddie rocks!

I got to post here yet again.

A few weeks ago, I woke up to my iPhone saying I had a private message on THP.

It was from gcruz86, from the land of roulette wheels, poker chips, and pawn stars!
What was in the message left me speechless for minutes.
It basically said: "would you be interested in attending a masters practice round April 8th."

I've never been to a PGA event let alone one at AUGUSTA FREAKING NATIONAL!!!!
I couldn't accept right away, despite me wanting to.
But the calendar has been reworked, vacation approved, arrangements made, and invitation accepted!

Just as cool, Gio is bringing his clubs too!
We will be teeing it up a couple days prior to me Stomping around AUGUSTA NATIONAL!!

I still can't believe it!
Gio, your the man! And I thank you for thinking of me to include in this amazing gesture of generosity!

Freakin awesome!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

this is easily one of the best threads on THP. Like trout said, the attitudes of THPers towards each other should be a model for the world to follow.

I'm so glad to be a part of this community and am eager to pay it forward whenever I can.

My man Bullfrog volunteered to send me a wrench for the cobra hybrid I had bought here and sure enough it came in the mail free of charge just as he said. The goodness of the members here should be a model for people all over the world, it would certainly be a much better place because of it.

Thanks Bullfrog, your kindness is unreal dude!

No problem. It was my pleasure. I had 4 of them.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

My teammate (not at the time of send mind you) and new friend Kang (aka KC720) makes me the most recent recipient of awesomeness, and incredibly worthy of a post in this thread.

After posting about a nice deal I saw on 3balls golf regarding the Bridgestone B330 (aka the best ball ever made), he asked for my address to send me some. Even after I battled saying it was not necessary, I came to find out that he was reaching out to my buddies to ninja send me some hahaha!

20140130_133354.jpg

What a good dude. I'm honoured to have you on Team Albatross and cannot wait to return the favour. Thanks KC.

My teammate (not at the time of send mind you) and new friend Kang (aka KC720) makes me the most recent recipient of awesomeness, and incredibly worthy of a post in this thread.

After posting about a nice deal I saw on 3balls golf regarding the Bridgestone B330 (aka the best ball ever made), he asked for my address to send me some. Even after I battled saying it was not necessary, I came to find out that he was reaching out to my buddies to ninja send me some hahaha!

20140130_133354.jpg

What a good dude. I'm honoured to have you on Team Albatross and cannot wait to return the favour. Thanks KC.

Awesome gesture

Glad he found ur address...I was of no help

Ninja is the way to go

20140130_133354.jpg

Resistance is futile! Like I said I had 9 dz :shock:

Awesome gesture

Glad he found ur address...I was of no help

Yeah thanks for nothing lol.

20140130_133354.jpg

Hahaha glad you finally gave him your address. I was of no help either! Way to go Kang.

Pretty awesome gesture there. Way to go dudes.

This thread rocks.

KC is unreal with his giving

Resistance is futile! Like I said I had 9 dz :shock:

Yeah thanks for nothing lol.

Way to go KC. 9 dz balls? I thought I was stocked with 3 dz in select varieties.

Way to go KC. 9 dz balls? I thought I was stocked with 3 dz in select varieties.

Caught a sale at local store and wiped them out. Its my gamer for life (other than new version of it)

KC is the man. He seen I didn't own a Cleveland putter and asked for my address. Well he told me he had a SmartSqaure putter and he was sending it my way. Told him I'll pay for shipping and whatever for it, but he kept on saying dude just give me your address. So KC with a awesome deed again sending a putter to his fellow teammate. THANKS KANG!!!!

KC is the man. He seen I didn't own a Cleveland putter and asked for my address. Well he told me he had a SmartSqaure putter and he was sending it my way. Told him I'll pay for shipping and whatever for it, but he kept on saying dude just give me your address. So KC with a awesome deed again sending a putter to his fellow teammate. THANKS KANG!!!!

Thats the best prtter I ever gamed. Just suits my eye and the weight feels great for my taste

Thats the best prtter I ever gamed. Just suits my eye and the weight feels great for my taste

I feel bad now that your letting me borrow it. But you saying that I hope I can game it like you.

I feel bad now that your letting me borrow it. But you saying that I hope I can game it like you.

Its to help my teammate get a feel for it. Ill need it bank since you will get a shiny new one yourself lol. In the mean time, take your time bro

Awesome gestures KC!!!!!

Thanks man I really appreciate it.

ajagymus.jpg

Freddie Kong! Thank bro! Appreciate it buddy!

Panda you definitely are the man!!!

Awesome Freddie. Like those coins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back