The 2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - Meet The Bear Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure the last time anyone has been to PGA National, but the area just outside the Resort on PGA Blvd has boomed, so many Good restaurants in the area you will easily be able to find anything you want

I like Grilled Cheese

And I like Hawk

and this will be a good time for us to reflect on the winning the Morgan Cup

See what I did ^^^

All great points.

I think this calls for dinner at a Cuban restaurant and some Ropa Vieja! Let me know!

This is where Southern FLA excels. You must have some good Cuban food if you're travelling down there.

This is where Southern FLA excels. You must have some good Cuban food if you're travelling down there.

Without question and my boy Canes I bet knows the best places.

Great golf, THPers, AND Cuban Food?

Im in.

I still remember the Cuban menu we had the Ultimate Weekend of Golf and Demo Day! Yum! First and only time I ever had any, but, I'm ready for some more!

Definitely hope to be in this event. I never imagined that I could possibly play on a course like this. I will definitely be getting my game together to try and get into this at one of the Invitationals.

Did some planning around this one over the last couple of days.
Going to be one of my favorite events all year without a doubt.

Did some planning around this one over the last couple of days.
Going to be one of my favorite events all year without a doubt.

September could easily go down as one of the best months for THP events ever!

7.jpg

I get excited about a lot of our events because I know what goes into them. But I could not be more excited about this one and returning to PGA National, the right way, with good people.

Dear 441 - please arrange 2 for 1 drinks at the iBar again. I will be your #1 fan for eternity.

This looks like it will be a fantastic event. Hopefully earning my way in @Indianapolis. Thanks again for all the hard work you guys/gal put in to make these events happen.

Hey Hawk,
Remember that time we played this course?
Yeah that was kind of fun and we get to do it again this year.
Signed,
The greatest grilled cheese sandwich ever #NoSaltNeeded

Hey Hawk,
Remember that time we played this course?
Yeah that was kind of fun and we get to do it again this year.
Signed,
The greatest grilled cheese sandwich ever #NoSaltNeeded

I think we've played three different courses together at PGA Nat. Seems like so long ago.

You are 100% correct too. I would never salt that masterpiece.

I think we've played three different courses together at PGA Nat. Seems like so long ago.

You are 100% correct too. I would never salt that masterpiece.
Woah. That's saying something right there.

Hello Bear Trap,

I look forward to meeting you this year.

Signed
Taylor

Hello Bear Trap,

I look forward to meeting you this year.

Signed
Taylor

Hello Taylor,
I look forward to finally meeting you

Signed

What an awesome place to wrap up the Invitational Series, its going to be spectacular

I've been swaying between this and the Gauntlet. But you guys have me wanting this in a bad way. Need to take care of business in Louisiana.

I've been swaying between this and the Gauntlet. But you guys have me wanting this in a bad way. Need to take care of business in Louisiana.

My thoughts exactly, or Hilton Head, Ocean City or Indy.

Cookie, you and the Mrs would love PGA Natl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back