The 2014 THP Events Calendar

Paging Jman... Hoping my road trip buddy is still in on Indy

I'm 99% we will be good, I'll swing up to your place and the we will finish off the trek.

At this rate I am just hoping I can grab a spot in Indy. Would be terrible to have an event in my backyard and not even be able to go.

See you fellas in Indy!
awww man, now I almost have to go.

There's some interesting entertainment venues right off the interstate there......

Heck yeah thats good news to hear. Really hoping to get over to Indy for the invitational. Looks like this will bring in a huge crowd.
We will have a full thread on the Indy Invitational very soon. Working on some evening plans that will kick this one up a notch and its going to be a blast.

Heck yeah thats good news to hear. Really hoping to get over to Indy for the invitational. Looks like this will bring in a huge crowd.

I agree, its going to be a big one...and a great weekend

I agree, its going to be a big one...and a great weekend

I really want to do an invitational abd the Indy I'd the one that may fit to the schedule.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Everyone seems to be be gunning for Indy, I hope my pudgy emailing fingers are fast enough to get in!

dude Andy your going to have to be there. Gotta represent Illinois and Team Albatross you know.
Everyone seems to be be gunning for Indy, I hope my pudgy emailing fingers are fast enough to get in!

Pondering. I'm 2 for 2 on Invitationals so far, and the Ocean City one is the closest, so I'll have to pop on that one. 4 for 4? I have the miles to do it…

Pondering. I'm 2 for 2 on Invitationals so far, and the Ocean City one is the closest, so I'll have to pop on that one. 4 for 4? I have the miles to do it…

Me going for Indy = You going for Indy

At this rate I am just hoping I can grab a spot in Indy. Would be terrible to have an event in my backyard and not even be able to go.

I am right there with you. I was luck enough to get in as a wait lister for HH. I have a feeling this one is going to go fast.

Speaks wonders to what JB and the THP staff have created here.

We might just need to rent the course for the day in Indy, seems to be on everyone's list including mine....Will be a great time I'm sure. It will also be my first official THP event.

Indy evening plans???? Tickle me intrigued. With the weight of my foot I can be there in under 4 hours. Can't wait!
I heard party and Keegs! He doesn't know it, I'm just going to sleep on his floor!

Whatever the plans are in the works will be amazing I'm sure.

We might just need to rent the course for the day in Indy, seems to be on everyone's list including mine....Will be a great time I'm sure. It will also be my first official THP event.

Unfortunately and it truly is, there will of course be a cap on how many get in. It is still a limited field. Looking forward to seeing so many however and can't wait to meet you buddy.

Hope you make it in dude. We're gonna have to play a round or two when this weather breaks!

Just a heads up that Wilson Event details will be coming next week.

Nice! I'm eager to learn more about this one, in particular how people will get in.

I can't wait. What an amazing area to have such a great unique event. And with what Wilson has been doing do far this year I know it's going to be one great adventure.

I really want to get to one event this year, but looking at what's available I worry I won't be able to. Still hoping though.

I really want to get to one event this year, but looking at what's available I worry I won't be able to. Still hoping though.

I hope you can buddy. Would love to see you again.

Hope you are able to get to one, John.

Back