2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Looking forward to being here
03-hyatt-regency-grand-cypress.JPG

cn_image_0.size.hyatt-regency-grand-cypress-orlando-orlando-united-states-103688-1.jpg

whoa now, those are some amazing pics

Holy crap dude. Is that simply a pool?

It's a grotto, not sure if it leads to the main pool or just a separate area. I know they just recently renovated that hotel in the past 18 months and dropped some heavy coin to do so. It looks phenomenal.

Bring on May already!

It's a grotto, not sure if it leads to the main pool or just a separate area. I know they just recently renovated that hotel in the past 18 months and dropped some heavy coin to do so. It looks phenomenal.

They made some great changes. GG and I stayed there a few months ago and it was very nice. Both Orlando Hyatt Regencys are great now that they purchased the Peabody too.

They made some great changes. GG and I stayed there a few months ago and it was very nice. Both Orlando Hyatt Regencys are great now that they purchased the Peabody too.

I wish I would have stayed there pre changes so I could see the differences. That pool area though. And the golf. And the entire freakin weekend. Oh man why isn't it May yet?!

I wish I would have stayed there pre changes so I could see the differences. That pool area though. And the golf. And the entire freakin weekend. Oh man why isn't it May yet?!

No kiddin! I get to head back down just 2 weeks after #TheKing and soak this in. Gonna be a great couple weeks!

Last edited:
Showed the Mrs those pics. ..pretty impressed

This place is amazing. The wife and I drove by during our last visit to Florida. The wife and I can't wait to get down there. Is it may yet?

I showed my wife the pic of that pool. She was duly impressed. Looking forward to this. I was going to book on SW this eve, but I think I'll use my points and fly for free. $800 otherwise.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Bumping for tnt.....

All paid up and ready to go. I hope I get in some rounds before this trip. This Chicago weather doesn't seem to let up. More snow tonight.

Welcome to the crew TNT!

Welcome abroad bud, can't wait to see you down in florida in May.
I am on the road Friday for Vday so this was perfect timing for us. She is super pumped.

I am on the road Friday for Vday so this was perfect timing for us. She is super pumped.

Talk about oblivious. I had no idea you had gotten in. Thats awesome man, cant wait to meet you!

Well, we're all payed up now. Time to book flights!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KellyBo and I are soooooo jealous of you all. With us both having surgeries close together it was a no go for us. I hope you all have a great time! :blob:

Just booked the plane tickets! We'll be arriving at MCO around noon on Friday and leaving on an 8PM flight Sunday.

Will we be getting a confirmation code or something for the hotel?

Just booked the plane tickets! We'll be arriving at MCO around noon on Friday and leaving on an 8PM flight Sunday.

Will we be getting a confirmation code or something for the hotel?

I'd say we will get everything we need (hotel wise) from Josh and Morgan when the itinerary comes out.

Back