JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
And a few clubs
With the help of Lil Mward
Thanks Brutha.

That's awesome! I thought you just cleaned your garage out a few months ago. Time lapse is an option on GoPro? That is a great option.

I wasn't kidding when I said I'd help Morgan with a shoe intervention.

The burning question...did Ward have to use a step stool? :alien: Nice time-lapse!

• Admin
That's awesome! I thought you just cleaned your garage out a few months ago. Time lapse is an option on GoPro? That is a great option.

It had to be done.
It was set to take a picture every 10 seconds. You can change that setting to as low as every second.

I've been there before. That's awesome

What a great vid!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
hahaha shoe intervention... He needs a wood crested closet of excellence to house all those beauties.

Yes Yes Yes

And it should have one of those library ladder systems.
These two clowns here with me (Ward and GG) think some should be thrown away. No effin way. They are all still perfect. They last for the duration and line up like an army of awesomeness.

Yep you definitely have a few pairs of shoes.

Josh B, the Imelda Marcos of golf forums :)

Yes Yes Yes

These two clowns here with me (Ward and GG) think some should be thrown away. No effin way. They are all still perfect. They last for the duration and line up like an army of awesomeness.

That is madness. I fear GG so I'll avoid comment on their mindset, but let it be known I agree with you. Give this man his shoe closet of awesomeness.

I'm jealous! I thought 8 was a lot! lol

That is madness. I fear GG so I'll avoid comment on their mindset, but let it be known I agree with you. Give this man his shoe closet of awesomeness.

Smartest man on THP...:angel:

OK, so the GoPro is indeed going to be a lot of fun isn't it?

OK, so the GoPro is indeed going to be a lot of fun isn't it?

To be fair, one can do this with most cameras and we had the JVC before. This was more a trial run because of the wider lens. But yes, we are going to utilize our action cams more this year.

I am all for the shoe intervention! I got rid of 3/4 of my shoes. If I haven't worn them in a year, then they don't need to stay.

That's ridiculous. So unnecessary.

Nice video. Interesting that it popped up, as I was looking at GoPro cameras today in trying what to use my REI rebate on.

Yes Yes Yes

You realize if we stacked every pair on too of each other and surrounded me, I'd completely disappear?

Also, new idea for GoPro video.

You realize if we stacked every pair on too of each other and surrounded me, I'd completely disappear?

Also, new idea for GoPro video.

What would we do with the other 90 pairs?

that is a lot of darn golf shoes

Awesome vid, and holy shoes batman. Did I see you rocking some facial hair JB?

To be fair, one can do this with most cameras and we had the JVC before. This was more a trial run because of the wider lens. But yes, we are going to utilize our action cams more this year.

Yeah, but there are sooooooooooooooooooooo many sweet setups and stuff for the GoPro, I just visualize so much cool stuff at events and such. Very cool indeed.

Back