The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just realized the new shafts I had put in my irons are at least 1/2" shorter than the stock shafts that were in there... i only noticed because the gap wedge is now taller than the pw and the 4i looks like a driver next to the 5i... (I didnt swap out the gap or 4i shafts yet)....so upset with myself at the moment
bynyruqu.jpg

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I am having to do Hazwoper Certification. A monkey could pass this test. What sucks is I have to listen to the guy say everything. I just cant read take my test and go. Its so boring and the worse part is every 30 to 45 seconds I have to hit play to the next section. FML

I am having to do Hazwoper Certification. A monkey could pass this test. What sucks is I have to listen to the guy say everything. I just cant read take my test and go. Its so boring and the worse part is every 30 to 45 seconds I have to hit play to the next section. FML
Yeah. Fun stuff.

I was all jacked up last night and so excited for the weekend. And then 4 am rolled around. Boom, stomach bug. I've got a feeling I'll fight this one off fairly quick though and Criminal Minds has been on all morning so things could be worse.

I was all jacked up last night and so excited for the weekend. And then 4 am rolled around. Boom, stomach bug. I've got a feeling I'll fight this one off fairly quick though and Criminal Minds has been on all morning so things could be worse.

Feel better amigo

Winter F#$@ing sucks. Snowed alot last night and was suppose to go play with Bhilln at the golf simulator but I couldn't get up the hill in our subdivision. You would think the dam snow plow would have game before 730. UUUGGGHHHH now at home pissed I couldn't go join him. #hurryupSpring #wintersucks

My son dropped his cell phone into a glass of milk last month so he decides to buy his own phone and start fresh. Problem is since the phone he dropped was on my verizon account, I still have to pay for that line until contract renewal unless I pay a $250.00 cancellation fee. The good thing is he got his own phone and will be paying the bill from now on. The bad thing is I will be paying for his old phone line until April 2015. I did call and have the line suspended for 90 days. She said I could buy a tablet off crags list and pay only $10.00 a month for it in place of his damaged phone.

Winter F#$@ing sucks. Snowed alot last night and was suppose to go play with Bhilln at the golf simulator but I couldn't get up the hill in our subdivision. You would think the dam snow plow would have game before 730. UUUGGGHHHH now at home pissed I couldn't go join him. #hurryupSpring #wintersucks

No worries, we'll hit it up again next time when there isn't a foot of snow falling...

Group messaging apps...that is all

Respectfully yours,
Peter

No worries, we'll hit it up again next time when there isn't a foot of snow falling...

Sounds good man. Guess German engineering needs to put all wheel drive on the Jetta.

My simple rant today: Why does winter suck so bad!? Seriously!

I know right. I think were missing out on this global warming this year so far. Im ready to retire down to florida or the southwest.
My simple rant today: Why does winter suck so bad!? Seriously!

Foot surgery in my future?:banghead:

Been dealing with plantar fasciitis for yrs. custom inserts, multiple prs. of shoes and dr. appts. now doing cortazone shots every 3 months nothing seems to be working so next step is surgery. Not really looking forward to it other than the freedom from pain in my foot 24/7.Need to do more research before pulling the trigger.. Thanks

Group messaging apps...that is all

Respectfully yours,
Peter
Hahahahaha. I entered a chat I was already in. WTF?!

Airport wifi. Glad I can make my phone a hotspot.

Been dealing with plantar fasciitis for yrs. custom inserts, multiple prs. of shoes and dr. appts. now doing cortazone shots every 3 months nothing seems to be working so next step is surgery. Not really looking forward to it other than the freedom from pain in my foot 24/7.Need to do more research before pulling the trigger.. Thanks

I had this for a brief period when I bought some spikeless golf shoes that did not have any arch support. It hurts and I have full sympathy for you and hope you get it resolved soon. I can't imagine having to live with this for 3 months!

Just changed job locations 2 weeks ago at work and there is no internet connection available so it's tapatalk only during lunch. 2 weeks down only 50 more to go. :banghead:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Finally got rid of the snow and it warmed up nicely. Just so that it could pour down rain this afternoon.

Of course...... I finally got my irons back from being fitted and am itching to get them on the course.

Soo many challenges for y'all. Consider this a group message: Dang, I'm sorry for that.

Having just pulled through a whole mess of stuff, trust me when i say it will all pass.

Forged.

AAAARRRGGHHH! My course is closed for the sixth straight day! I'm having withdrawal symptoms. I must hit a golf ball soon. Rain tomorrow, now that the snow is finally gone. Looks like I'll go to the PGA SS and demo irons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back