Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

Gentlemen and wives, I just sent out an email to each and every staffer with a link to the google doc. Please take a minute and fill out the empty spaces next your name. Arrival, departure and car rental. Once this is complete I will start grouping teams and send to our contact.

Thank you

Thanks for doing this Freddie. Team Albatross should be all completed by end of day today (or Captain Intensity comes out hahahaha)!

Thanks for doing this Freddie. Team Albatross should be all completed by end of day today (or Captain Intensity comes out hahahaha)!
I want to see a video of him!

I've updated my info...thank you so much Freddie for taking this on again.

Sweet, you guys going to drive down there in one day or two. Say I think we may leave tuesday night and crash half way. Or we will leave wednesday morning and just switch out drivers. Anyway it is it'll be a long drive there.
That's the plan.

Sweet, you guys going to drive down there in one day or two. Say I think we may leave tuesday night and crash half way. Or we will leave wednesday morning and just switch out drivers. Anyway it is it'll be a long drive there.

I'm thinking we'll leave Tuesday, I want to make sure I'm there early enough Wednesday to get a practice round in.

Yeah I wanna be there Wednesday to, to have a nice practice round but I don't think that will happen. Will be out there on thursday and friday learning the course pretty good though.
I'm thinking we'll leave Tuesday, I want to make sure I'm there early enough Wednesday to get a practice round in.

Still have not been able to access. Hawk, you get in yet? I sent FK an email from a gmail account. Maybe that will help when he sees it.

JM

Still have not been able to access. Hawk, you get in yet? I sent FK an email from a gmail account. Maybe that will help when he sees it.

JM

Not sure what the issue is with it. Freddie isnt using a gmail address to access it. PM me your address and I can share it to you as I originally created the document.

Thanks, I feel like such a dumba$$.

gonna send you two.

JM

There should be no issue with the emails but if there is please open a gmail account and I'll add you

There should be no issue with the emails but if there is please open a gmail account and I'll add you

I got it Frederico Pandito.

I used my non-gmail account and have had no problems opening the spreadsheet.

When I drove down last year from Indy it took me around 12.5-13 hours or so with stops for lunch, gas, and breaks. I think I left at like 8 in the morning and got there around 9 that night. Its not a bad drive for the last 10 hours through the mountains and stuff, but the last 2.5 is all two lane back woods highway...it sucks. But I plan on the same thing again this year driving down on Weds and playing on Thursday.

When I drove down last year from Indy it took me around 12.5-13 hours or so with stops for lunch, gas, and breaks. I think I left at like 8 in the morning and got there around 9 that night. Its not a bad drive for the last 10 hours through the mountains and stuff, but the last 2.5 is all two lane back woods highway...it sucks. But I plan on the same thing again this year driving down on Weds and playing on Thursday.

We are playing on Thursday.

#tradition

We are playing on Thursday.

#tradition

I got no issue with that buddy. Hopefully play a little better this year than last year..

Got in and updated. Thanks Ricky. Freddie, I don't know what it was, but I changed my email addy to the gmail, so don't forget to update your email list if needed.

Since my family is no longer attending (they got a better offer :sad:). I will be driving from Memphis. Planning to leave Tuesday morning. If anyone is on my route and needs a ride hit me up. Also, I will be in a Land Cruiser and available to be a chauffeur for some if needed.

JM

I've gotten everything so messed up in my head...too many options.

Four alternatives:

Road trip (arrive to Myrtle Wednesday)

Miami - Myrtle
NYC - Myrtle
Charlotte - Myrtle

or

Straight to Myrtle on Sunday / Monday and stay there.

Need to figure out this soon.

Four alternatives:

Miami - Myrtle
NYC - Myrtle
Charlotte - Myrtle

or

Personally I like Miami to Myrtle. Several decent course in that state of Florida on the drive up to Myrtle.

Four alternatives:

Miami - Myrtle
NYC - Myrtle
Charlotte - Myrtle

or

Do you plan on playing golf in/around NYC?

Charlotte will be less driving for ya

Charlotte will be less driving for ya

Sure, but I like driving and never seen anything else of America except golf courses, airports, outlet malls and restaurants. Some scenic route could be fun.

Back