Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a new ponder for me that has never been uttered before.

KBS. Tour. 90's.

Some good deals out there.

Some good deals out there.

Indeed there are.

Lots of love for those beauties!! Still thinking "S" or taking it back further?

In 90's, S, since they play a little weaker to flex. It just sounds like a fun thing to mess around with, I've not spent nearly enough time with those iron shafts.

Indeed there are.

In 90's, S, since they play a little weaker to flex. It just sounds like a fun thing to mess around with, I've not spent nearly enough time with those iron shafts.

I personally didn't have any sort of epiphany with the Tour90s but I've always kind of leaned towards the heavier options and have had better success with them. I know you've been pushing for lighter offerings my friend, and the added flight from the tour 90s could really make a difference for you.

Hopefully you find a set of pulls or something to tinker with. I'd be very interested to see a shaft v shaft comparison to the CTLs.

I personally didn't have any sort of epiphany with the Tour90s but I've always kind of leaned towards the heavier options and have had better success with them. I know you've been pushing for lighter offerings my friend, and the added flight from the tour 90s could really make a difference for you.

Hopefully you find a set of pulls or something to tinker with. I'd be very interested to see a shaft v shaft comparison to the CTLs.

Yeah, I'm at a point where I just feel like lighter is better for my long term health, its either lighter or graphite or both I think. I know these will feel a heck of a lot more active in the swing than the CTL's, I thin that has me the most curious to be honest.

Admittedly, I am still in the honeymoon phase with mine due to all the snow on the ground, but I put a soft stepped set of stiff flex Tour 90's into my Altitudes and I am loving them. Really a great iron shaft.

Man it is depressing pondering hybrids in a town where the only golf store has like 6 hybrids to look at. 1 Nike, 4 TM, 1 Adams.... No Cobra, No Cleveland, No Callaway.... nothing new except for the TM stuff.

Jman, let's go halfsies on the 90's. You tinker for a couple months and then when you move on I'll take em in time to start the golf season.

That is depressing braddman. Maybe once more stuff gets rolled out?

Jman, let's go halfsies on the 90's. You tinker for a couple months and then when you move on I'll take em in time to start the golf season.

This is not at all a bad idea, hahaha

Here's a new ponder for me that has never been uttered before.

KBS. Tour. 90's.

Wouldn't be shocked if TMPL fit me into them for the TP CB's.

Could be fun.

Says the guy constantly trying to use something else when these fit him the best...

May or may not have something in the works

putters.....Really want to be rolling whatever putter I Am going to be using going into the MC. Tinker, Tinker and Tinker!

That is depressing braddman. Maybe once more stuff gets rolled out?

The new Callaway stuff might show up.... but that is about it. 2.5 hour drive to Winnipeg to a GolfTown to be able to see some new stuff on the agenda!

I'd get a wedge or two as well ;)

Ive been playing Mack Daddy 2s for months lol. Funny as it was between those and the J40s really glad I went MD2 and now Im even happier.

Ive been playing Mack Daddy 2s for months lol. Funny as it was between those and the J40s really glad I went MD2 and now Im even happier.

Good call. Yeah putter is key. You want to be comfortable with that.

I'm pondering these...but on the other side of the ball.

12277223164_a47d5a9981_z.jpg

Just look at those beauties. Just sitting there. Taunting me.

I know this guy, who moved to the Tour 90s a few years back, and had rave reviews about them. Completely changed his game and his take on shafts throughout the bag.

That guy was brilliant.

Full on pondering the jet speed 3 wood. Just hit it on a monitor at a PGA SS. Carry 250 and roll to 270. Rate spin was interesting though at 3300 so not sure if that's good or not

Full on pondering the jet speed 3 wood. Just hit it on a monitor at a PGA SS. Carry 250 and roll to 270. Rate spin was interesting though at 3300 so not sure if that's good or not

Take the distance and run...carry alone is crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back