SeeMore Putters Thread

I won't ever compete with your collection dude. Not a chance!

..I do like it though

Hahaha, w seemores it's not a competition, it's equal amounts of AWESOME all around.

Thats the way I have built my collection of putters as well. At any given moment, i could game any of them and be content.

That's the way to do it, nothing like being able to pick any one up on any day and head to the course.

That's the way to do it, nothing like being able to pick any one up on any day and head to the course.
Funny thing is, they are ALL different kinds of styles.

Blades, mallets, etc etc.

Funny thing is, they are ALL different kinds of styles.

Blades, mallets, etc etc.

I hear ya, but they all for your eye and confidence in one way or another, that's what matters most.

So as I was on the seemore site yesterday, and almost pulled the trigger on that beautimus p.r m1 fupresti has, ive decided to put my money on my game insstead of equipment. I was refered to a s.p.i location to get fitted and have been in contact with the fitter. Scheduling it sometime early next month as its a little bit of a drive. Im also going to talk to Howzat and see if he believes the results of the spi online program is worth the money.

So as I was on the seemore site yesterday, and almost pulled the trigger on that beautimus p.r m1 fupresti has, ive decided to put my money on my game insstead of equipment. I was refered to a s.p.i location to get fitted and have been in contact with the fitter. Scheduling it sometime early next month as its a little bit of a drive. Im also going to talk to Howzat and see if he believes the results of the spi online program is worth the money.

The more the beer went down the hatch last night watching the SB, the more I found myself looking at that PR m1. If I would have drank enough to where I thought the head was black, a PM would have been sent!

The more the beer went down the hatch last night watching the SB, the more I found myself looking at that PR m1. If I would have drank enough to where I thought the head was black, a PM would have been sent!

Yeah I know tour foundness for the gunmetal. But the milling and insert on that thing is beutiful. Its just too short..least thats what im telling myself so I dont send a pm :)

Yeah I know tour foundness for the gunmetal. But the milling and insert on that thing is beutiful. Its just too short..least thats what im telling myself so I dont send a pm :)

When you get as up in age as I am, you will appreciate the ease of seeing the contrast of white on black like I do! Haha

When you get as up in age as I am, you will appreciate the ease of seeing the contrast of white on black like I do! Haha

Funny you say that lol, I've been thinking the same thing.

Age has nothing to do with it. When it comes to wedges and putters, black is clearly better. :)

You can ask Howzat directly dude, but I'll be the first to tell you that my SPi discussions and lessons have taken me from a hopeless putter to someone who has confidence heading to the green. For the price, I couldn't imagine it could hurt to at least give it a shot -- Best case scenario, your putting game becomes one of your biggest assets.

I can honestly say I'm leaning hard towards the online program since my instructor is now in Florida and was a looooong drive anyways.

I can honestly say I'm leaning hard towards the online program since my instructor is now in Florida and was a looooong drive anyways.

Come down and let's do a joint session with Pat.

Im in if he will do 2 for 1 pricing. Haha

You have a good relationship with him, make that call. :)

How cool would that be though? Taking lessons from the best as it relates to SPi.

You can ask Howzat directly dude, but I'll be the first to tell you that my SPi discussions and lessons have taken me from a hopeless putter to someone who has confidence heading to the green. For the price, I couldn't imagine it could hurt to at least give it a shot -- Best case scenario, your putting game becomes one of your biggest assets.

Its pretty much decided. I see no reason not too. It will be like a comercial..
For only $6.63 dollars a day you could raise your confidence in your putter. :)
Going to work on the training aid for now Nd wait till it gets warmer to start the online instruction.

It's between it and the db4x cs and m8.. Those are the 3.. Being able to try one will help the choices :).

Just rolled the db4x numerous times in the PGA SS and despite my previous disdain for plumbers neck putters, I actually liked it. But no, I am not going to buy it! Also rolled a m2 numerous times and that was really weird with it being heel shafted after using nothing but center shaft putters for the last 7 months. Put a good roll on the ball though. Also the si2 but didn't like the insert feel. Good looking head shape though.

Its pretty much decided. I see no reason not too. It will be like a comercial..
For only $6.63 dollars a day you could raise your confidence in your putter. :)
Going to work on the training aid for now Nd wait till it gets warmer to start the online instruction.

Jump in that thread and add your thoughts when you get started. Any questions feel free to PM me.

Jump in that thread and add your thoughts when you get started. Any questions feel free to PM me.

Thank you and I will on both accounts my fellow #crewofcobra

Just rolled the db4x numerous times in the PGA SS and despite my previous disdain for plumbers neck putters, I actually liked it. But no, I am not going to buy it! Also rolled a m2 numerous times and that was really weird with it being heel shafted after using nothing but center shaft putters for the last 7 months. Put a good roll on the ball though. Also the si2 but didn't like the insert feel. Good looking head shape though.

Curse you for trying the db4x.. though im glad it wasnt me because even if I dont game it, I will own one. Having it in my hands I probably would have pulled out the credit card..
Waiting on my email to set up fitting and see what seems to work the best for me.. exciting times my friend.

Im in if he will do 2 for 1 pricing. Haha

On my bucket list of golf I have two lessons in there pertaining to SPi, one from Pat O and one from Ted.

You have a good relationship with him, make that call. :)

How cool would that be though? Taking lessons from the best as it relates to SPi.

BigTex has had his daughter take lessons with him. Not as expensive as you would think.

On my bucket list of golf I have two lessons in there pertaining to SPi, one from Pat O and one from Ted.

Ted is pretty awesome. Speaking of which, I need to schedule another with him.

Why did it take me so long to decide to get this putter back to stock?

It looks and rolls so much better now! Thanks so much for the grip and cover MPLefty!

Back