Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my Z6 so that would be a great compliment to this as well. Sometimes you just can't get a good line of sight on the flag and thats where the Neo would be very handy.

I've really gotten to where I only use my laser from 125 in. Anywhere else, all F/M/B with the watch.

I have my Z6 so that would be a great compliment to this as well. Sometimes you just can't get a good line of sight on the flag and thats where the Neo would be very handy.

Just do it. My Z6 plus Neo-X = perfection. All I would ever need.

If I could control the shakes I would go with both. The laser is a little difficult at times for me. There are times I shake like a car chitting razor blades.

If I could control the shakes I would go with both. The laser is a little difficult at times for me. There are times I shake like a car chitting razor blades.

U and me both...grip of death with both hands has done ok with me

I have nerve damage which makes my hands shake pretty bad, but after a few times out, I have no trouble locking onto pins from 250 yards out using the pin seeker mode even on pins without the prisms. It just takes a couple rounds to figure out how to negate the shakes.

I have nerve damage which makes my hands shake pretty bad, but after a few times out, I have no trouble locking onto pins from 250 yards out using the pin seeker mode even on pins without the prisms. It just takes a couple rounds to figure out how to negate the shakes.

I am in serious ponder mode for this puppy. If the tax man is good this year, this my be a good present to myself :D

I am really pondering a Bushnell Neo XS watch. Jman's thoughts have me super intrigued and it sounds exactly like what I want. I do have a $10 coupon off a $10 or more purchase at Golfsmith.

Do it! I have some gift cards to GS and GG and will use the larger of them to pic this up as soon as the weather breaks

Mizuno JPX-EZ irons in graphite... Hit them at golfsmith really well...

Using Tapatalk

New TaylorMade wedges.

Need them.

This seasons shoes. Have not made a decision yet. Want to look at the new FJs though. They look sweet.

This seasons shoes. Have not made a decision yet. Want to look at the new FJs though. They look sweet.

I can't wait to see the DNA in person. They look so awesome in the pics.

You must have had about 5 albatross tonight if you think Im wearing those LMAO.
Funny. You will wear flat brim hats, but not those shoes. Haha, makes sense.

Why? I thought smart soles do it all 4 u?
I am a TaylorMade staffer for the Morgan Cup, so I am intrigued by their wedges.

I got to hit them a few weekends back at the TaylorMade Ultimate Testing event, and was impressed. So I am curious to see how a set would be for me. Thus, the ponder.

I am a TaylorMade staffer for the Morgan Cup, so I am intrigued by their wedges.

I got to hit them a few weekends back at the TaylorMade Ultimate Testing event, and was impressed. So I am curious to see how a set would be for me. Thus, the ponder.

Ponder greater than the nikes?

TW 14s. Easy choice.

They are on my (semi) shortlist for shoes...with the Monolites, Faas Lite / Mesh, adizero one, FJ Icons...

Funny. You will wear flat brim hats, but not those shoes. Haha, makes sense.

O yeah pondering how many of these to pick up!!!!!!!!!!

headwear-2014-flat-bomb-cap_1___1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back