Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

I do like the mix. Anything you would've done differently as a Cobra/Puma staffer in hindsight?

Club selection wise? I would have not even considered the PX iron shafts. They were just brutal on me. Sometimes I think I should have gone with the AMP Cell Pro's, but at the time when we placed our order my game was nowhere near good enough for them. But there is always that "what if" about those.

For apparel if you are given the choice on what to wear, try to find a place to try on the lines you are looking at. The one shirt that I had was cut differently than the other Puma ones that I have. Oh and I thought the shorts ran a little bigger in size too.

Club selection wise? I would have not even considered the PX iron shafts. They were just brutal on me. Sometimes I think I should have gone with the AMP Cell Pro's, but at the time when we placed our order my game was nowhere near good enough for them. But there is always that "what if" about those.

For apparel if you are given the choice on what to wear, try to find a place to try on the lines you are looking at. The one shirt that I had was cut differently than the other Puma ones that I have. Oh and I thought the shorts ran a little bigger in size too.

Shorts def run big, I can go 34" in them rather than my normal 36".

Shorts def run big, I can go 34" in them rather than my normal 36".

I usually wear a 36 and they were pretty baggy on me. I would try a 34 before you order. I wish I did.

Red. I believe my Cobra Golf theme in 2014 is Red.

I didn't see that available for irons but I forget things and I'm an idiot at times.

If greens available, that is default número UNO choice.

Red is deux.
Cookie, you know you want to go red!!!

Maybe I'll go black or grey.

That blue though is so hard to beat. I'm a fan of that red though too

With the official cobra site releasing pics and specs on the + line, its really great to be a cobra staffer
#crewofcobra rockstars!!

With the official cobra site releasing pics and specs on the + line, its really great to be a cobra staffer
#crewofcobra rockstars!!

True story!

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

Anyone see Blix's Bio Fusions today? Was sporting the dayglow yellow ones. Really hope they're available as an option for the staffers. Would be amazing to see someone rock those (if they're event retail).

Some Saturday morning reading!!!

9847e906-90b4-40d4-aab0-03e955287797.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What a great way to start the day lol, I usually start on their site and browse. That's a great ad.

Bump for the Cobra love

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

I am loving Cobra, that's for sure!

So, I would say my thoughts throughout the day go to Cobra-Puma ALL THE FREAKING TIME.

I'm incredibly eager to get to hit the new line, having seen it, held it, been taught about it, I need to hit it!

Not to mention, lets face it, we are going to look GOOD at the MC.

So, I would say my thoughts throughout the day go to Cobra-Puma ALL THE FREAKING TIME.

I'm incredibly eager to get to hit the new line, having seen it, held it, been taught about it, I need to hit it!

As I fell absolutly in love with the regular bio's yesterday my pondering for equipment is slowly calming down. However im on apperal now :)

Amen to that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah....it's awfully cool to not only be able to be excited about their new product line but add in the new line of apparel/shoes (which I'm already a BIG fan of) and we are truly extremely lucky to be sponsored by such a fantastic company.

I agree bud. Not a day goes bye that thoughts of Cobra-Puma and SeeMore are not in my head. We are so blessed to have these wonderful companies behind us!!!

No reason for this to be on page 2! Just got done looking at the apparel from Cobra/Puma. We are going to be the best looking group on the course, for sure. Having a tough time figuring out which shoes to get.

I've got my putters narrowed down now too. Just need to find someplace around here that has them so I can try them.

No reason for this to be on page 2! Just got done looking at the apparel from Cobra/Puma. We are going to be the best looking group on the course, for sure. Having a tough time figuring out which shoes to get.

I've got my putters narrowed down now too. Just need to find someplace around here that has them so I can try them.

I agree with the bumpage, its COBRA!

I will say though I love that the convo has been in all the different threads. Jump into the SeeMore thread, you won't regret it.

I agree with the bumpage, its COBRA!

I will say though I love that the convo has been in all the different threads. Jump into the SeeMore thread, you won't regret it.

I've been lurking there. I will definitely jump in over there.

Time to bump this thread!. Cobra and Puma are kicking butt and taking names with the clubs and apparel! SeeMore isn't slacking either. Getting my first SeeMore from Mr. Best this weekend.

I'm going to make Cobra proud to have me on their staff. I'll be a good golfer that is also a snappy dresser.

Time to bump this thread!. Cobra and Puma are kicking butt and taking names with the clubs and apparel! SeeMore isn't slacking either. Getting my first SeeMore from Mr. Best this weekend.

I'm going to make Cobra proud to have me on their staff. I'll be a good golfer that is also a snappy dresser.

Any idea which way you are leaning as far as gear I'd concerned. What is your wish list? What's going to suit your game?

Back