The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent most of the afternoon working with a client & helping them run their system better. Pretty gratifying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know that feeling. It's a good one.

I know that feeling. It's a good one.

Yes sir. It took 5 hours out of my day but I got lunch, free beer (brewery), hung out with scantly glad women & educated them that "per hour" actually means that it takes an hour to produce that much.

Yes sir. It took 5 hours out of my day but I got lunch, free beer (brewery), hung out with scantly glad women & educated them that "per hour" actually means that it takes an hour to produce that much.

I love service calls to breweries!

Headed to Tulum.

Nice. When we went we were on a tour... and I really wish we had spent far more time solo at Tulum to take everything in.

Nice. When we went we were on a tour... and I really wish we had spent far more time solo at Tulum to take everything in.

Should be a good time. I'll just be glad to get away from this -20's we've had. I know that's a normal day for you guys haha, but we're not use to that cold.

It's going to be close to 30 degrees today!
You know what that means?

If you had a bucket of water sitting outside it would still freeze.

It would just take longer!!!!

It's going to be close to 30 degrees today!
You know what that means?

If you had a bucket of water sitting outside it would still freeze.

It would just take longer!!!!

Haha I was thinking of posting the same thing. 32° here today! 26° yesterday literally felt really warm. 40s the end of next week! Then I'll be in the rant thread for flooding :D

I just clicked the Submit button to transmit a larger payment and pay off my vehicle early. No more car payments is my fairly solid HHJJ for the day.

I just clicked the Submit button to transmit a larger payment and pay off my vehicle early. No more car payments is my fairly solid HHJJ for the day.
Always great to pay off a vehicle! Nice HHJJ

nice HHJJ Frank!

Way to go Frank.

Cant wait for that day. Congrats

Mike effin Dean killin it for us King guys. Really appreciate it!

Mike effin Dean killin it for us King guys. Really appreciate it!

Seriously, $148 for 2 rounds at a club like Championsgate is ri-freakin-donkulous. I paid almost that for one round at Chambers Bay last year, and that was a twilight rate!

So much yes today. So much. Newman was good to me.

qu4u7a9a.jpg

udy7y7u6.jpg

Well, just finished an intense three week custom demo build and presentation for the NBA. Today I got to showcase our stuff to many interesting people at tech summit down here in New Orleans. Was a long and productive day. Tomorrow I get to hang out with our customers at jam session and brunch along with Grant Hill and Dominique Wilkins followed by allstar Saturday in my company's suite. Sunday morning golf at Lakewood, Sunday night all star game in suite followed by some more golf at English Turn Monday morning.

Sometimes my work is pretty sweet!

Here's a pick of me (short grey haired guy) giving a demo for one of the NBA all star players from the Heat.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392435340.526340.jpg

Well, just finished an intense three week custom demo build and presentation for the NBA. Today I got to showcase our stuff to many interesting people at tech summit down here in New Orleans. Was a long and productive day. Tomorrow I get to hang out with our customers at jam session and brunch along with Grant Hill and Dominique Wilkins followed by allstar Saturday in my company's suite. Sunday morning golf at Lakewood, Sunday night all star game in suite followed by some more golf at English Turn Monday morning.

Sometimes my work is pretty sweet!

Here's a pick of me (short grey haired guy) giving a demo for one of the NBA all star players from the Heat.

View attachment 12986

That looks like Chris Bosh to me! That's awesome golf4life. Next time you're visiting the Heat I'd really like to tee it up with you and learn more about your business.

That looks like Chris Bosh to me! That's awesome golf4life. Next time you're visiting the Heat I'd really like to tee it up with you and learn more about your business.

We will definitely have to tee it up next time I'm in Miami!

Won $70 playing Pai Gow Poker last night. Paid for dinner and drinks.

Won $70 playing Pai Gow Poker last night. Paid for dinner and drinks.

That takes some brass...The one game I just can't get into

Free evening. ..can't beat that

That takes some brass...The one game I just can't get into

Free evening. ..can't beat that

It's a good game to play if you want to play for awhile without a ton of fluctuation in $$ usually. I played it a bit in Vegas to keep from losing all my $$ too fast haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back