The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching my son play high a school basketball tournament game. They won 48-30; he had 23 points, 10+ rebounds, steals, blocks, etc. I can only imagine being that talented at a sport (thank God for his mom's genes!). Proud is not a big enough word to describe what I'm feeling now.

That's awesome jeff...nice stat line

Multiple times during the round today, JB made comments that made you realize how much he missed the game during his layoff.

"Just great to be out here."
"I missed this game."

Definitely a HHJJ.

I could only Imagine how hard it was for him.
Surrounded by such great courses, not to mention weather.

You guys play University?

I could only Imagine how hard it was for him.
Surrounded by such great courses, not to mention weather.

You guys play University?
No sir, a course a bit more north, Stoneybrook.

Lesson in the morning! True HHJJ!

Did taxes tonight. Uncle Sam owes me money for the first time in a while. HHJJ!

Welcome back to the game JB. How long were you out for?

Welcome back to the game JB. How long were you out for?

Played last (actual round of golf) in November. And only played 6 rounds of golf since middle of last year.

Played last (actual round of golf) in November. And only played 6 rounds of golf since middle of last year.

Can't tell you how happy it makes me to see you back playing. Now we need to get Morgan back out there too.

Has this been a pain issue or a "I don't have any freaking time because of job involvement" issue?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm playing golf today :blob: and tomorrow :blob:and hell let's do it at least three more times this coming week :blob:!!! I'm gonna do some serious catching up the next several days! :golf2::guitar::golf::D:thumb:

I'm playing golf today :blob: and tomorrow :blob:and hell let's do it at least three more times this coming week :blob:!!! I'm gonna do some serious catching up the next several days! :golf2::guitar::golf::D:thumb:

Awesome Bill! Just don't push it and injure your bionic knee. Heh

Has this been a pain issue or a "I don't have any freaking time because of job involvement" issue?

I think it was more of a "I've got this alien looking thing trying to escape my belly"... aka a hernia.

Its good to see that you're playing again JB. It's amazing how fast the recovery is nowadays from a hernia. 20 years ago, it seems like they had me inactive for quite a while afterwards.

Glad you got back out. I thought I was getting twitchy after 7 weeks not touching a club. I can only imagine how much worse it was for you given what you do and how much you usually play.

Besides playing yesterday for the first time in 2014, my other HHJJ was that my wife made homemade cheesecake while I was playing. Creme brûlée top. Mmmm.

Cheesecake is a HHJJ, that's for sure.

Love me some good cheesecake. Looking forward to HHI, however short term HHJJ is my basement is almost complete.

Can't tell you how happy it makes me to see you back playing. Now we need to get Morgan back out there too.

I told him I wanted to get a range pass and start hitting balls again. I think I am ready to get out there again.

It's been a pain issue for him. Got the all clear from the doctor so a few days later he was out on the course.

Seeing GG so excited about getting back out there makes me happy. We had a lot of fun on the course at our last club.

I told him I wanted to get a range pass and start hitting balls again. I think I am ready to get out there again.

It's been a pain issue for him. Got the all clear from the doctor so a few days later he was out on the course.

Awesome!! I would absolutely love you play golf with you some day.

Now that's dedication right there! :D

Should be a good week...highs in the 50s and 60s, lesson on Wednesday, and golf with THPers in Muscle Shoals on Saturday.

Should be a good week...highs in the 50s and 60s, lesson on Wednesday, and golf with THPers in Muscle Shoals on Saturday.

So jealous I'm not coming down, going to be a great time at great courses

I don't blame you, I'm pretty awesome to play golf with. :alien: I don't get upset, I just laugh, and when I hit a good shot, I generally jump up and down like a child.

This is pretty accurate. That was a fun day. :)

Had a blast when I was able to play with Morgan as well. First ever round with THPers and it was a great one.

Can't believe how many I've met and played with since. Every one has been an honor to play with and can't wait to tee it up with some new guys this year. Can't believe how blessed I am to be able to have those opportunities in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back