The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a rant to me!

Lol, could be but I saw everyone else gushing about the weather in FL...

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Still waiting for invitation

Post office must have lost it. March 1, Wrightsville Beach.

This is not a post meant to rub it in about weather or anything else. But today is one of those days why we live where we live. Love other parts of the country and so may things about lots of places we have visited, but man oh man is the weather gorgeous right now. Wake up to the 50s, high 60s throughout the day, sun is shining and not a cloud in the sky.

Just took the dogs for a nice long walk and could have stayed out there for hours. Just gorgeous.

That sounds amazing right now. I was pretty happy with mids 40s today.

Congrats John, it will be here before you know it.

I know. The last year since we got engaged has flown by.

If ever I mention that I need to polish my hardwood floors......

Advise me to have pro's do it!

#toodamnslippery

I'm so torn right now, I've always wanted to have a cabin up in the hills so I could live a simple life, write music in the winter golf and fly fish in the spring, summer, and fall and I have an opportunity to go do that and get my business in a good position so I can put money back in the bank and get financially straight in a couple years time. Then my heart strings are pulling me to the year round warmth of Florida, the awesome golf which is really affordable in the summer especially, constant get togethers with the Florida THP'rs, Clear warm water at the beaches and so much more. I know that getting my financial life in order is the right thing to do and Florida just doesn't provide that opportunity.

I'm so torn right now, I've always wanted to have a cabin up in the hills so I could live a simple life, write music in the winter golf and fly fish in the spring, summer, and fall and I have an opportunity to go do that and get my business in a good position so I can put money back in the bank and get financially straight in a couple years time. Then my heart strings are pulling me to the year round warmth of Florida, the awesome golf which is really affordable in the summer especially, constant get togethers with the Florida THP'rs, Clear warm water at the beaches and so much more. I know that getting my financial life in order is the right thing to do and Florida just doesn't provide that opportunity.

I vote for the cabin then when finances are squared up and things are in a better situation make the move to Florida

I vote for the cabin then when finances are squared up and things are in a better situation make the move to Florida

I 2nd this...

My gut says you're both right and the gut never lies to me.

I think that's indigestion. Not your gut telling you something.

It was from that big ole burger last night.

My gut says you're both right and the gut never lies to me.

I'm also a numbers and finance guy over what I want/would like to have. So i'm always setting myself up for later instead of what I want now and it takes restraint to do it but I know I should be setup great later on in life.

I'm also a numbers and finance guy over what I want/would like to have. So i'm always setting myself up for later instead of what I want now and it takes restraint to do it but I know I should be setup great later on in life.

I'm usually like that as well but it got away from me the last couple years and I'm paying the piper now. Time to buckle down for a couple years and get right. Good advice dude, thanks.

I'm usually like that as well but it got away from me the last couple years and I'm paying the piper now. Time to buckle down for a couple years and get right. Good advice dude, thanks.

That happens to all of us, I believe. I got put in some bad spots by chance incidents but hard work and making decisions based on dollars pulled me through those and got me where I'm at now and on the track to be where I want to be later on.

I'm finishing up my CDL's and should be ready to drive by April with a job already lined up for my off days. I don't need the work or dollars to stay where me and my wife are at currently, but I need it to get where I want to be when I retire from my current job and start my second career, plus some other things I'd really like to do.

The best thing about working in an empty office on a Sunday is I can have my music as loud as I want it to be and sing along.

I'm looking at you Pitch Perfect soundtrack.

The best thing about working in an empty office on a Sunday is I can have my music as loud as I want it to be and sing along.

I'm looking at you Pitch Perfect soundtrack.

Nothing good about work on Sundays. ..period

Crank that shiznit up

Hey mikedean. Ellie says ef u Ohio again.

ehebahyd.jpg

I thought my wife threw them out but thankfully for your amusement she didn't. So here are my newly created pirate pants:

y7uge9eb.jpg

Just got a text from DevRipus ...

3u4u8azy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back