PING i25 Irons Preview

Testing these would suck... Why would you punish me with the newer version of the greatest irons ever (IMO i20's)? I mean, I'd imagine sticking my pinky toe in a blender would be more awesome.

Sarcasm runneth over.. I'd run around the neighborhood in my boxers if I got to test these things.

I went and demo'd the 7 iron with a project x 6.0 today and it was money, so much so that I ordered a set ...... the 3 and 4 iron with stock cfs stiff shafts were really nice as well..... can't wait to hit these long irons when they are built to my specs...JS

Got a chance to demo these (off mats, of course, we're still covered in snow up here). Really nice clubs. Play the G15s now, but really didn't find these all that much harder to hit - the long irons surprised me the most in that regard. Being able to test these on course would be amazing.

Edit: Yes nice i25 Review there!

Yes. You beat me to the fix.

i20 testing thread was Epic.

i25 testing...that could be downright incredible. No, it WILL be.

Oh man would I love to test some i25s. Heading to the golf shop in a little bit and these are on my demo radar!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

These went from Radar to ponder to demo to Pre-order pretty quick. In my defense I had store credit burning a hole in my pocket and I am a self confessed Ping Homer.

Hello, my name is Ward, and I am a Ping-oholic...

you have no idea how close I am to ordering the new i25 driver as well...

i20 testing thread was Epic.

i25 testing...that could be downright incredible. No, it WILL be.

As someone who was in that i20 testing, I believe this one could blow it's doors off.

Can't wait to start working with these for the frontpage, a forum review will be awesome piled on awesome.

I generally like this guy. That said, I am aggravated by an alleged professional club reviewer who in 2014 still talks about lofts (as being strong or standard) instead of launch angle. The info is readily available. It is kind of hard not to be dismissive of a reviewer who ignores or doesn't understand and embrace it.

I've never hit a ping club, but the way folks are talking about the i20s, it sounds like they've got something special. Doesn't look like they changed a lot with the i25s, but it doesn't sound like they really needed to. Will be exciting to see what the testers think of these irons.

I'll just leave this here....

Hahahaha, awesomeness right there!

Count me in!

People are going to get crazy about this one I think. Good stuff.

This would be so much fun. Like everyone else, I'd love to to it.

I'll just leave this here....

Very cool, how can that not get you psyched up!

That is awesome news!

After all the love the i20's got I can't imagine the fervor these will work up around here.

Did someone say testing? Ping i25's? It must be Xmas eve with the way I'll be waking up.

My i20s were my second favorite set I've owned in my life. Very forgiving, great feel, just the right amount of offset, looks, etc. All I needed was a little more distance. Curious if these would give me the five extra yards or not.

I've heard so many good things about these irons. This is gonna be a good one

I've heard so many good things about these irons. This is gonna be a good one
No doubt about it, dude.

Big shoes to fill after the legendary i20 testing.

No doubt about it, dude.

Big shoes to fill after the legendary i20 testing.

It was impressive. Some amazing write-ups in there.

I imagine there will be a ton of signups for the i25 testing.

Back