What Golf hat do most people wear?

I wear a Johns Hopkins or Maryland baseball cap. Since I graduated from both!

Whatever I can find that isn't high structured. Dislike strongly hats that sit up off my head.

I look at this a lot as I travel. I think titleist is the most popular I have seen or monoline Puma. I don't see too many Nike hats.

I wear my THP hats the most. Then it would be my Bridgestone hats. Next would be my Stl. Cardinal hats.

THP & Cobra hats for me currently.

I have worn this hat every single day since I got it.

hezunasu.jpg

By far my favorite hat I own.

Id say I see more callaway and titleist hands around here. In japan it was mostly ping and tour stage. I wear whatever hat matches my outfit. I hve about 100

Great question. Mine usually matches the dominant club brand in my bag. This year however, I will be consistently rocking the puma visors as I have about 4 of them

The only way to go - one of the 2 THP hats that I own

Prior to signing up here, I had a couple of Taylormade hats and various motorbike manufacturer ones, but it is THP all the way now

Blue cobra hat to match my blue amp cells. I am going to add a UA here soon.

Lots of Nike visors, hats, and a THP hat are my choices although the THP hat I wear out casually all the time. More so than on the course.

Whatever mesh baseball-style cap I have at the time. Currently a Calloway and THP

Forgot to mention- switches between visors and hats.

Probably 50/50 between Part Time Golf and THP.

I'm going to have to switch to a broad-brim hat this year for the same reason. What brand dd you go with? It's either this or a bucket hat.

Any suggestions out there?

Last year, it was a Carolina Mudcats baseball cap, or Cleveland Indians, or Ohio State, all flex-fit caps.

A little OT, but with those two hats being in your favorites list, I thought you might find it interesting that a co-worker of mine knows Scott Erickson and I got to play golf with him a couple years ago before he was called up to Cleveland to be the pitching coach. He can absolutely smash a golf ball and is a really good guy.

Currently, it's either my black or blue TaylorMade hat.

Typically, it's my THP Staff hat.

Flat Bills FTW! Generally a Callaway, Titleist or Nike.

I wear my THP hat a lot now.....But I tend to switch my hats up a lot. I don't have a Titleist or Nike hat. Sometimes I wear a "Ryder Cup" hat which is from the Ryder Cup event we put on each year at my home course. I've got like 10 of those. I also have a SWEET Ping hat that I rotate in. It's probably the most comfortable hat I've ever worn. I also throw in a hat I have from when I played in college. Sports 'Carthage' across the front and is fitted.

White UA flexfit with black text.

Ping UA flexfit hat.

What I wear and what I see are two different things, I see more Titleist hats than any other when I am at tournaments so that is my answer.

At my home course it is Titleist hats and it isn't even close. I have a bunch of hats but I wear my THP MC volunteer hat or THP limited edition hat most of the time. I have a Callaway hat and a Mizuno hat that work their way in more often than not as well. My other hats don't come out very often. I wear a Travis Matthews hat off of the course from time to time.

I've got too many golf hats, but the ones I see the most around here are Titleist hats.

I was always a Titleist hat guy until last season where I started off with a Bettinardi hat and at the end wore my Seemore hat thanks to Canadan.

Back