What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got out at home today with kc720 and shot a 91 at Legacy Ridge in some very strong winds. Its an Arthur Hills design that should be good practice for HH. I just need to envision water on one side of every hole.

We're teeing it up again tomorrow and I'll try to remember to get some video shot.

Played like crap but had a great time!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Five official GHIN rounds posted for me thus far in 2014 are:

94, 93, 90, 89, and today 88. Heading in the right direction although way too high right now. My putting is getting better as yesterday I had 42 putts and today only 39 which is encouraging. My average is five 3 putts per round for 2014. Yesterday I only had four but did have a four putt in the mix.

Five official GHIN rounds posted for me thus far in 2014 are:

94, 93, 90, 89, and today 88. Heading in the right direction although way too high right now. My putting is getting better as yesterday I had 42 putts and today only 39 which is encouraging. My average is five 3 putts per round for 2014. Yesterday I only had four but did have a four putt in the mix.

Keep it moving down buddy, you will be back to your normal game in no time, looks like you are going to kick some arse in Orlando. :deadhorse:

Keep it moving down buddy, you will be back to your normal game in no time, looks like you are going to kick some arse in Orlando. :deadhorse:

I have no doubt I will be ready by April to pull my load :thumb:

44/42 at Bella Collina from the white tees, playing 6100 71/131.

Shot as well as I ever have probably, but the fast greens ate me up, especially early. Hit about a 60ft putt on 17 to save par after a poor tee shot and pulling my approach after a layup from 125.

Hit a 20ft putt on 18 to save another par after another layup.

Hit probably 3 other approach shots to close range, but couldn't manage a single birdie. Only real bad hole was 13, pulling a tee shot into a bunker forcing a layup that I completely chunked, finally got on and three putted for triple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moving in the right direction Ole Grey. Get those three putts down to one or two per round and you'll be hell on wheels for Team Chad.

I thought I shot an 83, but I miscounted.

42/42 - 84 (+12)

Well it was a new driver and fairway, right? Nope, try 10/14 FIR

GIR? 4/18. Hit EIGHT approaches that were dead on line (DEAD ON) and the shots were just eaten alive out of the sky. That resulted in me starting to try andplay the ball way back and overswinging getting me into some other issues. Luckily, 28 putts helped the grind, and it was a GRIND.

42/42 - 84 (+12)

GIR? 4/18. Hit EIGHT approaches that were dead on line (DEAD ON) and the shots were just eaten alive out of the sky. That resulted in me starting to try andplay the ball way back and overswinging getting me into some other issues. Luckily, 28 putts helped the grind, and it was a GRIND.
Tour 90s skyballing on you?

Tour 90s skyballing on you?

Yep. Sadly, on calm days I've made do and adore the height, but any wind and the spin is evident and there was no knocking them down for me, I tried everything today. Was still OK in the 4/5i, but I need to make a move eventually in the 6-AW sadly, I just do, back to CTL I'm sure.

42/42 - 84 (+12)

Impressive off the tee. Looking forward to those thoughts.

Yep. Sadly, on calm days I've made do and adore the height, but any wind and the spin is evident and there was no knocking them down for me, I tried everything today. Was still OK in the 4/5i, but I need to make a move eventually in the 6-AW sadly, I just do, back to CTL I'm sure.
I know a guy who adopts Tour 90 shafts...

I know a guy who adopts Tour 90 shafts...

Haha, I know THREE! I think these will be going to Hawk town, but I will keep you posted.

Played in our Wed club day. Shot a 39-40 +7 79. Had a few duffed chips as the ground is hard and dry and not much grass under the ball. It was a beautiful sunny day though in the high 20s to low 30s with no breeze at all. Even had the umbrella up to act as a sun shade.

Today I played at my cousin's course in Antioch, CA - Roddy Ranch GC - http://roddyranch.com - The first time I played there I shot 106 and was fairly pleased with the round. Today I played one of my best rounds, with a 91. 70.4/131 rating too! Just about every stroke I lost was on the green. They are very big and sorta fast and this course is carved through the foothills of Mt. Diablo. Even four putted once. I was very good off the tee and my approach shots were really solid. My cousin (he shot 77), really noted the improvement since our last round.

79 today, one birdie, one eagle. One double, couple bogeys..

84 from the tips today. It was hard earned as I had to play with a ball flight ive never been consitant with..

Threw up a ugly 90... couldnt putt to save my life. Had to be about 40 putts. Silver lining is that I hit the j40 driver, bertha 3w, dpc 9 irons really well

37/43=80 today was hugely disappointing. Played in our weekly blitz and we started on hole #16, when we finished the first 13 holes of the day I was 1 over, the last five holes of the day I played 7 over, got a bad break on the first of those last five and even though I thought I did not let it bother me evidently it did. No three putts on the day and I was as good as I have ever been up and down for the first 13, used 28 putts on the day. Only missed one fairway and yes it was the one that started the ball rolling down hill score wise. Landed in the fairway, kicked left and rolled 40 yards down hill into a muddy lie. Hopefully I can learn from this and not just totally collapse next time.

What did you shoot today?

81, 40&41. Couldn't get the putter working today. Birdied 18 but missed several others. Started the back double double. Left a few shots out there today

81, 40&41. Couldn't get the putter working today. Birdied 18 but missed several others. Started the back double double. Left a few shots out there today

81 w two doubles is solid. Dubs always ruin my rounds.

37/43=80 today was hugely disappointing. Played in our weekly blitz and we started on hole #16, when we finished the first 13 holes of the day I was 1 over, the last five holes of the day I played 7 over, got a bad break on the first of those last five and even though I thought I did not let it bother me evidently it did. No three putts on the day and I was as good as I have ever been up and down for the first 13, used 28 putts on the day. Only missed one fairway and yes it was the one that started the ball rolling down hill score wise. Landed in the fairway, kicked left and rolled 40 yards down hill into a muddy lie. Hopefully I can learn from this and not just totally collapse next time.

Sounds like a fishing creek round with those breaks haha. Wasn't #11 was it?

47/45-92 in a very inconsistent round. Wind suddenly kicked up at the turn to make things spicy. Played again with kc720 and started to record a video but batteries died after one shot.

Threw up a ugly 90... couldnt putt to save my life. Had to be about 40 putts. Silver lining is that I hit the j40 driver, bertha 3w, dpc 9 irons really well

It was a bombers course and you had the j40 launching missiles. Flatstick let you down. Way different greens from yesterdays round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back