THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other day while searching the marketplace I found a thread from Sanzabar. He was giving away a scotty cameron putter grip. As my pro platium was in need I pm'd him . I offered shipping but he refused.
Well my stapler came today :). I kid, the grip came in a stapler box. Just wanted to reach out and say thank you man, I owe you one and ill pay this act of kindess foward. As you can see I already put it on :)
2u8asaru.jpg

I figured you'd like the box. I couldn't find anything but that dang thing. Hope you sink many putts.

So the other day I posted about getting my new staff bag in and not 1 hour later I get a message from lmh3, Mark, asking for my address because he had something for the bag.

Well I get the mail today and these show up.

enubumuq.jpg

Thank you very much Mark and they are gonna look awesome on the new bag!

Well done mark

Great gesture mark! Those hammers will look good on that staffer!

Sweet addition to any Callaway bag! Nicely done Mark

So the other day I posted about getting my new staff bag in and not 1 hour later I get a message from lmh3, Mark, asking for my address because he had something for the bag.

enubumuq.jpg

Glad you got them, any bag that nice deserves a hammer.

Last edited:

enubumuq.jpg

Thats awesome. I have been looking all over for those hammer patches!!

Kang is dominating. Had a package waiting for me. Kuro Kage 5 wood shaft. Time to tinker
I asked for the ProLaunch Blue for tinkering and it showed up super fast. And guess what, the thing still had stickers and the wrapper on the grip. Clean pull from something. Super thanks to Kang.

WardF bought some Cleveland forged CB's (used) and brought them to me before our round yesterday and said I could play around with them for the next few weeks. Thanks buddy!

WardF bought some Cleveland forged CB's (used) and brought them to me before our round yesterday and said I could play around with them for the next few weeks. Thanks buddy!

Well done ward

Posted in the buy/sell/trade forum that I was in need of a nike covert driver wrench. Hammann11 posted that he had an extra he would be willing to send me. After pm'ing him my address I offered to at least send him a few bucks for shipping, told me not to worry about it. Thanks so much hamman!!! what a great thp'er

Well someone just covered my dinner for HHI. I do not know who you are and it was not necessary. Since I am not paying for my dinner I will forward that same money to the USO as has been requested by a couple of the veterans who I was gonna pick up dinner for.

Thank You to who ever paid for my dinner you'll make a current member of our military happy.

Gotta tell y'all how blown away I am right now. About a week ago I started a thread looking to buy a Bridgestone golf shirt. Well bhilton says he had one for me. Brian offered to send me one that he didn't wear anymore and wouldn't let me pay for it nor would he accept payment for shipping. That was much more generous than I ever expected. When I get home today the package from Brain had arrived. I was opening the package and telling my wife what was in it and how awesome the people here are when I stopped mid sentence because I was absolutely shocked at the contents. Not only had Brian sent me the shirt, but he also sent me a Bridgestone 1/4 zip wind shirt along with it. Never ever expected him to do that, but I am just blown away by his generosity. This place never seizes to amaze me. Thank you so much, Brian and you can bet that I will be paying it forward!!!

Wow awesome gesture Brian
...well done

Very cool, nice job Brian!

Brian is the man, well done.

Awesome! Well done Brian!

Lots of good stuff lately!!!!

I do wish to add Jason golfnFF had offered to pay for Military Veterans meals in Hilton Head, Such a generous Kind Gesture.
Jason is just a guy whose heart is in the right place!

I'd like to give Jason many thanks!

Want to add my boy Johnny mojo in here. Mentioned that I was pondering some Adams CB3 irons for a little extra forgiveness, and he offered to send me his own set to try out for a while while he tests out a set of Bstones. I respectfully declined, as he has R flex shafts in there that I know won't work for me, but I just wanted to say thank you bud for the awesome gesture!

Time to put PhillyGolfGuy on the spot. Last week I mentioned that I was thinking about buying a Momentus swing trainer. I promptly received a PM from Chris saying he had one and wasnt using it and would send it to me. Got it today. I have had the good fortune of playing with and hanging with Chris a few different times and he is just a stand up awesome guy. So Chris, thank you. I will certainly put this to good use

Baldcopper posted last week about giving away a Masters Tournament ball marker. I was the fortunate one that was first to respond so he sent me a message a short time later requesting my mailing address. Just got home from a 3 day business trip and the ball marker was waiting for me at my house. And it is a beauty! Thanks Baldcopper for your generosity!!! :clapp::thumb:

I got a phone call from my wife today that I had just received a package. I did not remember ordering anything, so I asked her to open it and make sure it wasn't something for one of our kids. She text me back that, no, it was definitely for me. My first question was, Is it from Oregon. She said no, from the UK. Now I am really perplexed. I got home about an hour later and checked out what I had received. It was a very nice Dangerous Golf shirt.
Now, I know I read a review from a site on twitter that I watch, and thought maybe I had won something from him. I checked and they had not had a drawing for anything like this. Then I went and searched my accounts on ebay, Amazon, and even the DG company website to see if I had ordered it and forgotten. But I was having no luck finding how I had come to have this shirt sent to me.
Well, I started thinking back and remembered that a fellow THPer had pm'd me a while back for my address, so I sent him a pm with a question. Do you nothing anything about a company called Dangerous golf, and then I proceeded to tell him this story. I received a reply shortly there after stating, GUILTY AS CHARGED.
It seems that Mr. Tequila4kapp had entered a contest that our own Mr. JoeyJoeJo had and he had won. He then had JoeyJoeJo send the prize to me. I am completely blown away by this. Amazed, has been what I have been thinking all evening.
Frank, you really surprised me with this and I thank you. This is really amazing.

I got a phone call from my wife today that I had just received a package. I did not remember ordering anything, so I asked her to open it and make sure it wasn't something for one of our kids. She text me back that, no, it was definitely for me. My first question was, Is it from Oregon. She said no, from the UK. Now I am really perplexed. I got home about an hour later and checked out what I had received. It was a very nice Dangerous Golf shirt.
Now, I know I read a review from a site on twitter that I watch, and thought maybe I had won something from him. I checked and they had not had a drawing for anything like this. Then I went and searched my accounts on ebay, Amazon, and even the DG company website to see if I had ordered it and forgotten. But I was having no luck finding how I had come to have this shirt sent to me.
Well, I started thinking back and remembered that a fellow THPer had pm'd me a while back for my address, so I sent him a pm with a question. Do you nothing anything about a company called Dangerous golf, and then I proceeded to tell him this story. I received a reply shortly there after stating, GUILTY AS CHARGED.
It seems that Mr. Tequila4kapp had entered a contest that our own Mr. JoeyJoeJo had and he had won. He then had JoeyJoeJo send the prize to me. I am completely blown away by this. Amazed, has been what I have been thinking all evening.
Frank, you really surprised me with this and I thank you. This is really amazing.

So full of awesome!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back