The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

Chipotle has gone downhill a bit recently. I've encountered resistance when I ask for a bit more beans, rice, etc. for my vegetarian burrito. It's a bit disheartening.

Chipotle has gone downhill a bit recently. I've encountered resistance when I ask for a bit more beans, rice, etc. for my vegetarian burrito. It's a bit disheartening.

Just keep saying "More". Sometimes they have a bad day.

In the process of eating a burrito that had to be double wrapped. Oh boy I'll have to exercise before Mondays weigh in

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

In the process of eating a burrito that had to be double wrapped. Oh boy I'll have to exercise before Mondays weigh in

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Now that's some eat'n!!

Absolutely killed a chicken Bowl tonight...it was quick

Are you a mixer or a non mixer when you bowl it?

I'm simple...extra white rice. ..chicke...cheese and sour cream...will mix the sour cream in that's it

I'm simple...extra white rice. ..chicke...cheese and sour cream...will mix the sour cream in that's it

I eat as made, no mixing. Don't know why but just prefer. I know some like to mix it all together before they eat.

I need my chipotle fix. Think I will be doing that for lunch or dinner tomorrow. And I am a mixer, I want that deliciousness in every bite.

I need my chipotle fix. Think I will be doing that for lunch or dinner tomorrow. And I am a mixer, I want that deliciousness in every bite.

I'm lunch'n it tomorrow for sure now!

I'm lunch'n it tomorrow for sure now!

Show me your bowl and I'll show you mine! Haha.

I will probably be eating mine for dinner.

Seemed appropriate.

that is how I feel when I am about to get some Chipotle.

What a waste though, gotta savour that stuff!

4 burritos? I think he savored every bite.

That did not look enjoyable.

Back