The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn MG that's awesome man. You've done a ton of good for folks here so it makes me happy to see you be on the receiving end.

Damn MG that's awesome man. You've done a ton of good for folks here so it makes me happy to see you be on the receiving end.
I can't wait to get back out the course now...bittersweet though, had a monster of a driving day with the Classic. Lol It's a 9*, so I've already set it to 10 (usually play 10.5)...wondering if I'm going to put the VTS in it or stick with the Fubuki, haven't had any experience with this Fubuki so we shall see.

Was promoted at work today, extremely happy!

Heading in to my first ever golf lesson. Super pumped to actually have a plan for a change.

Man MG thats awesome, you have done so much good, its glad to see you on the other side of it

Heading in to my first ever golf lesson. Super pumped to actually have a plan for a change.

Awesome! You know I will be picking your brain next time I see you now :)

So much great stuff in here today. Congratulations on the great news on your mom Nate!! Happy birthday to the adorable Hawk-ette. MG, great to see good things happen for good people. It obviously doesn't offset all the troubles, but at least it is a very happy moment.

Just did the same yesterday (well first in a long time), and I am very excited to see where this year leads golf-wise.

My daughter received a very nice $11,500 a year scholarship offer from Arizona State University today! She's very excited. She loved the Phoenix area when we went out there on a golf trip a couple of years ago. Very proud of her.

Damn, that's awesome Barry!

Awesome! You know I will be picking your brain next time I see you now :)
You know I love talking about this stuff...and seeing my swing on camera for the first time ever (and how close it is to being really good) just has me so pumped to get to work.
My daughter received a very nice $11,500 a year scholarship offer from Arizona State University today! She's very excited. She loved the Phoenix area when we went out there on a golf trip a couple of years ago. Very proud of her.
That's outstanding Barry! One of my college roommates (not ASU) was accepted there and forever regretted not going there. He had nothing but good things to say about the college and the area. Best of luck to her!

You know I love talking about this stuff...and seeing my swing on camera for the first time ever (and how close it is to being really good) just has me so pumped to get to work.

That's outstanding Barry! One of my college roommates (not ASU) was accepted there and forever regretted not going there. He had nothing but good things to say about the college and the area. Best of luck to her!

We did a family golf trip out to Phoenix and Scottsdale in '12. She loved the area, though we didn't visit the campus. ASU wasn't on her radar back then. Think she and I may go visit in the next few weeks.

Driver swing speed threads never disappoint. I love them so.

Here's my hhjj a rough few weeks but the smiles on these girl's faces at their first ice skating lesson brought a smile to mine

ave7umy5.jpg
e7ugu7aj.jpg

That'll come in handy for the wedding. Congrats.
No doubt, going to help out for sure. Just happy to get recognized for all the hard work and long hours that were put is this past year.

My return to the course today.

I went 8/14 fairways.
Left a ton of putts short due to very slow greens but was a lot of fun

Here's my hhjj a rough few weeks but the smiles on these girl's faces at their first ice skating lesson brought a smile to mine

ave7umy5.jpg
e7ugu7aj.jpg
So great to see and makes a lot of frustration SO worth it. Geat HHJJ Mike.

JM

I corrected / updated some items on our tax return and this brought us back from full fledged bend over to merely getting a friendly greeting and a beer first. It's a HHJJ that I'll gladly take.

ave7umy5.jpg
e7ugu7aj.jpg

This is great to see Mike. My daughter takes her first lesson Sunday. I didn't even know she was interested in ice skating until 2 weeks ago.

I corrected / updated some items on our tax return and this brought us back from full fledged bend over to merely getting a friendly greeting and a beer first. It's a HHJJ that I'll gladly take.

This made me laugh. Glad to hear you found some RELIEF.

My return to the course today.

I went 8/14 fairways.
Left a ton of putts short due to very slow greens but was a lot of fun
Way to get work done on the course dude! Keep at it, it will get to where you want it to be!

As per usual, in an Internet of idiots THP is a refuge, love this place for all it has become and all it has yet to be.

As per usual, in an Internet of idiots THP is a refuge, love this place for all it has become and all it has yet to be.

I think we are all idiots sometimes. THP just has better idiots. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back