The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this awesome tweet

THP is consuming my brain. Can't stop checking in constantly. Can't focus on work.

THP is consuming my brain. Can't stop checking in constantly. Can't focus on work.

Join the club man! I am so stoked for the King, testings, contest results, etc...how the hell am I supposed to do work?? Lol

That is awesome! Love that coin

Join the club man! I am so stoked for the King, testings, contest results, etc...how the hell am I supposed to do work?? Lol

Haha. I used to sit in a perfect spot where I could balance work and THP pretty well without notice. But I got a new boss and got moved, now I have to be stealthy even when on my phone.

Coin looks awesome!! Will go nicely with the one from the Championship last year

Sweet coin. Love it.

Haha. I used to sit in a perfect spot where I could balance work and THP pretty well without notice. But I got a new boss and got moved, now I have to be stealthy even when on my phone.

Lol yep, I have to be very careful as well. My last two desks have both faced away from the door, so you can see my screen almost immediately upon walking in. Dangerous business...

Coin looks awesome, as per usual

Just saw this awesome tweet

That's outstanding! I love that Bridgestone has embraced the Invitational Series this year.

That's outstanding! I love that Bridgestone has embraced the Invitational Series this year.

They are 100% fully behind it and love the entire series.
To be fair however, this is something GG and I did on our own.

Those poker chips are awesome! Will go nicely with my other ones I have.

Just so everyone knows, they aren't really coins, it's a poker chip.

I forgot how much I enjoy listening to music while working. It puts me in such a good mood. I also learned that radio stations play the same 15 songs over and over again.

Did my taxes last night, ended up better than I thought despite my fear.

It would be a HHJJ, but I dont forsee any golf purchases coming from the cash

I can't stand listening to music on the radio. Pandora FTW

I see that now. I misread the post I quoted. Not enough coffee today apparently.

I still think they are awesome and can't wait to add 3 (hopefully 4--or 5) to my collection.

You guys rock! But you knew that already.

Did my taxes last night, ended up better than I thought despite my fear.

It would be a HHJJ, but I dont forsee any golf purchases coming from the cash

I probably ought to do mine soon. Just really don't want to haha...I want the money but I don't want to do the work :dohanim:

I can't stand listening to music on the radio. Pandora FTW

Me too, either Pandora, Ipod, or CD's in my car. The stuff I listen to isn't exactly radio friendly for the most part, so I get pretty bored/irritated listening to it most of the time

I'm listening to iheart radio. I have never used Pandora but I always hear people talk positively about it.

Your missing out, so nice to listen to songs you enjoy and no ads if you pay the small price.

Thank you so much, I am excited to receive mine next month and I know everyone attending any of the Invitationals are equally excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back