The Teams - The 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

Just had an absolute awesome convo with my Asst Capt. Team Albatross is 110% all on the same page and 110% all in. I cannot wait till the weather breaks so I can get together with some of my teammates and tee it up. #TheGrindIsReal

Just had an absolute awesome convo with my Asst Capt. Team Albatross is 110% all on the same page and 110% all in. I cannot wait till the weather breaks so I can get together with some of my teammates and tee it up. #TheGrindIsReal

I played for you today...no worries. And I'm going to play for you on Wednesday and Friday afternoon this week too! I'll let you know how you did!

I played for you today...no worries. And I'm going to play for you on Wednesday and Friday afternoon this week too! I'll let you know how you did!

weds huh?

weds huh?
If this means what I think it means......then I am extremely jealous.

Just wanted to drop a quick line in here to tell/remind people to let their sponsors know how you feel about being sponsored by them. Reach out to them on twitter. Show them some love. Without them, there would be no Morgan Cup. Heck when I look at some guys profiles and posts here I literally dont even know who they are sponsored by. All of our sponsors are on THP more than you know. Show some love fellas because they sure are doing that for us come July.

Just wanted to drop a quick line in here to tell/remind people to let their sponsors know how you feel about being sponsored by them. Reach out to them on twitter. Show them some love. Without them, there would be no Morgan Cup. Heck when I look at some guys profiles and posts here I literally dont even know who they are sponsored by. All of our sponsors are on THP more than you know. Show some love fellas because they sure are doing that for us come July.

So so true Dev. Don't be afraid to tweet them about your equipment thoughts.

You are so right, Ricky. We can never thank them enough but we can defiantly do our best. I am still blown away I got into this and that Cleveland Golf/Srixon will be my sponsor. So CRAZY!!! Wow!!!! But yeah, everyone that made it into the Morgan Cup you shouldn't have to wait till someone says something to you to give a shout out to your sponsor. Thanks for reminding all of us for this Ricky, and helping some realize what this really means to them, THP and there Sponsor.

Agreed. One of the big reasons they do this, I'm sure, is to get the publicity out there and build on their names. They're giving so much that it'd be a shame to not help them take strides in the right direction towards reaching their goals!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Very cool

Just saw that earlier.....noice!!!!

Yes sir, can't wait for that!!! @ClevelandGolf/@Srixon/@AlexDepallo are awesome!!!!!

Very cool for you all!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

How about sharing details of said PM?

What say you?

It just asked for our address Cookie.

Wise Rick is wise.

Little things go a long way, plus, you nailed it that companies are always watching more than most ever dream to realize. Give a little love, after all, they're giving a lot of love to us.

Let's just say Bridgestone Golf is going to begin receiving a lethal amount of tweets from the Bridgestone Staffers over the next several months. I know Team Paradise will be stepping up our presence repping our OEM's.

Back