The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandora is pretty good if you just want to turn something on and let it play. Spotify is better if you're looking for specific songs and want to build playlists or just listen to one artist.

Good to hear, say just type in a band or type of music you like and it will play those songs. And if you don't like the song just hit the thumbs down and it will go onto another song.
I will download it and give it a try. With the bluetooth speaker in my office now, it's nice to have music again.

Definitely give it a go GG. Like coers said, hit the thumbs down if you don't like it, it will never play that song again on that station.

I've never tried Spotify. Sounds pretty sweet if you have something specific in mind.

I really enjoy listening to pandora at work but don't enjoy using all the data because were not allowed to use the WIFI here for it. But when I am home doing some golf practicing I got her pandora playing some tunes.
Definitely give it a go GG. Like coers said, hit the thumbs down if you don't like it, it will never play that song again on that station.

I've never tried Spotify. Sounds pretty sweet if you have something specific in mind.

Yeah that type of stuff is definitely not friendly if you have to use your phone and don't have unlimited data. I use my computer at work, and connect my phone to my WiFi at home so using data isn't an issue.

You guys just made me check that I have my phone on wifi, thankfully I do. So far Pandora isn't bad. I think I will end up switching between this and iheart radio, because I do like hearing new songs on the radio as well.

Did my taxes last night, ended up better than I thought despite my fear.

It would be a HHJJ, but I dont forsee any golf purchases coming from the cash

I should really do mine soon. Had someone do them the last two years, but going to try and tackle it myself this year. Used to do them myself but my wife started a home daycare which complicated things a little and I'm a bit intimidated.

Check out Spotify way better than pandora imho

You guys just made me check that I have my phone on wifi, thankfully I do. So far Pandora isn't bad. I think I will end up switching between this and iheart radio, because I do like hearing new songs on the radio as well.

The radio plays new songs?

Since when?

;)

Thats what I was thinking Cookie. I think its the same with XMRadio now. I listen to like 3 different channels usually and seem its always like the same 20 songs on them. Hate when a good song turns into a overplayed song.
The radio plays new songs?

Since when?

;)

I should really do mine soon. Had someone do them the last two years, but going to try and tackle it myself this year. Used to do them myself but my wife started a home daycare which complicated things a little and I'm a bit intimidated.

Did ours this week. We got a settlement this year from my wifes former employer and the government took over 30% of it right off the top and we still have to pay $1300 and we both have max deductions out of our checks. Ponderous.

Did ours this week. We got a settlement this year from my wifes former employer and the government took over 30% of it right off the top and we still have to pay $1300 and we both have max deductions out of our checks. Ponderous.

Ouch. I'm hoping I can show a loss on her daycare, which shouldn't be too hard since she makes almost no money, and if that's the case should get some money back, but odds are it's going towards a van instead of something fun.

Finally received my T4 so I can do my taxes. A bit of money back that can go towards a membership or a golf trip hopefully.

The boss and everyone left work just now to watch the Canada/USA hockey game. Can't get it streaming in the office, because it gets blocked because of how we VPN in to our systems here. I stayed at work. Should be a very calm 3 hours, a nice relaxed lunch, and get a lot of work done without the gong-show going on all around me. I know it is very anti-Canadian for me to not be interested in hockey at the moment.... I would rather read the book I am on right now lol.

You should move to a free state.

Thats what I was thinking Cookie. I think its the same with XMRadio now. I listen to like 3 different channels usually and seem its always like the same 20 songs on them. Hate when a good song turns into a overplayed song.

I mostly stay on the PGA Tour station because of this reason. Channel 2 and 3 MURDER good songs.

Oh yeah they do, I put it on those channels sometimes to change it up or if the wife is with me. I got the lowest option for XM so I do not get the PGA station. Plus my drive to work is only like 20 minutes so I don't listen to it very long. Use to be nice when they had it free online with your subscription
I mostly stay on the PGA Tour station because of this reason. Channel 2 and 3 MURDER good songs.

That is annoying, but hey you can get the Pandora One for $3.99 a month and you can have all the skips you want.
I don't like that they limit how many songs you can skip, that's annoying.

Oh yeah they do, I put it on those channels sometimes to change it up or if the wife is with me. I got the lowest option for XM so I do not get the PGA station. Plus my drive to work is only like 20 minutes so I don't listen to it very long. Use to be nice when they had it free online with your subscription

I do a lot of driving so I kinda needed the sports. I didn't do the big one, just the one that originally came with XM. Crazy how much the PGA Tour station has changed since 06 with all the day time and now drive home shows when there's not a tournament. Keeps me from having to change to the music stations haha

I do a lot of driving so I kinda needed the sports. I didn't do the big one, just the one that originally came with XM. Crazy how much the PGA Tour station has changed since 06 with all the day time and now drive home shows when there's not a tournament. Keeps me from having to change to the music stations haha

I use it for Stern in the morning, thats about it

Im in heaven!

Oh. My. God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back