Club Testing - Bradenton/Sarasota Area - This Saturday or Sunday

You got tomorrow with the guys.
You guys will have tons of fun.

Yep. Just got the tee time locked down.

Yep. Just got the tee time locked down.

A few of us are headed to Golfsmith now (first time in a golf store in a while for me) and then to have a drink.
You are welcome to join us. Meeting at Golfsmith at 7:30

JB, sorry I did not see this thread before today. I would have really liked to get to know some of the people here. New to the Forum and just missed it, played a OK but beat up course today here in Lakeland and could have come down if there was room. Maybe next time, is anyone playing tomorrow from THP?

Hey Jim, a couple of guys are playing tomorrow. Check with War Eagle, Troyefl and Greg Kulbick, I believe they are playing tomorrow.

Someone there hit stuff in regular flex, see what happens O_0

Hey Jim, a couple of guys are playing tomorrow. Check with War Eagle, Troyefl and Greg Kulbick, I believe they are playing tomorrow.

Yep, War just got us a tee time at 8am for the preserve at Tara. Only 3some so far.

JB, sorry I did not see this thread before today. I would have really liked to get to know some of the people here. New to the Forum and just missed it, played a OK but beat up course today here in Lakeland and could have come down if there was room. Maybe next time, is anyone playing tomorrow from THP?

PM heading your way dude. We have room for a 4th

Just made it home about an hour ago. I had a great time today with the guys and it was a pleasure to meet Morgan at dinner. I tested the Big Bertha driver on the range and its a bomber. I put it in the bag for 18 and really liked what I saw in 9* neutral setting. I probably hit the best drive ever on the 370 yd par 4 9th with only 95 yds left to the flag. I'll have more feedback in the appropriate thread.

I played the front 9 with Wardy and Greg which was a blast. It was a bit slow out there and I guess the group in front of us felt bad for holding us back so they asked if we wanted a "peace offering"?!?! Well that meant a free bud light and Wardy was one happy dude. I definitely want to play with these THPers again.

Back 9 with JB and man he makes it look so easy. No practice swing and just go! It was great to talk about everything from THP to family stuff. Always a fun round with that dude.

Just a few more notes from the day:

- Next time I play with these guys I'm wearing a blue polo shirt. Troy and I kinda felt left out.
- JBs golf cart is bad a$$ in person with those THP seats.
- We're chipping and putting on the practice green, and the starter asks "Is this little guy with your group?" Oh man.
- Going forward a "peace offering" is code for a free bud light.
- Wardy's bathroom break... that took a while lol.
- There's about 4-5 homes that got a free Bridgestone courtesy of me. They need to cut their grass just a tad shorter.
- Troy and JBs chip ins were sweet.
- I'm still full from Jose's!

I forgot about that little guy comment. I hate that guy all over again.

At least he didn't call you a short chick.

Oh man I needed a laugh tonight and the last few posts did not disappoint.

Troy, Greg and myself are teeing it up tomorrow. Looking forward to it boys

- Wardy's bathroom break... that took a while lol.
Dude, I HOPE nobody went in there after him!

What do you eat, dude? My God.

Nice recap Canes, thanks for sharing. The starter comment shall be carried on from this point forward and live in THP infamy.

Freddie: need a water bro.

A couple of studs out here on this par 3...

a9apuvuq.jpg

C'mon Beags. Use photobucket dude. Tapatalk murdering images since 2013.

C'mon Beags. Use photobucket dude. Tapatalk murdering images since 2013.

Is there an easy way to do that via taapatalk?

Is there an easy way to do that via taapatalk?

I have mine set to auto upload new pics from phone to PB when I open the PB app. Then just click share on the image within PB and one click the IMG link and it will copy to clipboard. Then just paste into thread.

I forgot about that little guy comment. I hate that guy all over again.

I didn't realize he was talking about you, until now.

Nice writeup, Canes. THP events always create memorable moments.

Have fun today guys.

Is this waterlefe?

Nice War! Pics are looking sharp now.

Nice War! Pics are looking sharp now.

Thanks for the heads up Cookie! Just got photobucket. No more tapatalk murdered photos for me!

And the course looks great guys, hopefully you guys are playing well.

Back