#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

Wear THP. Always safe.

This is a great idea.
For those that dont have any, I think there might even be a visor or two left in the store.

I am looking forward to following along next week. Going to be one heck of an event.

Game time this week. Cant wait to see the teams for this.

Damn all my gear is very callaway oriented. Other stuff is nike... will I be offending adams guys? Should I be purchasing other non club manufacturer gear?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Damn all my gear is very callaway oriented. Other stuff is nike... will I be offending adams guys? Should I be purchasing other non club manufacturer gear?

No way, play your bag as is.

Maybe performance there will make you NEED to purchase something.

This week is going to fly by. I've got a lot of stuff happening through Thursday, and then, boom! Flying out early Friday morning to meet up with some awesome THPers, and Adams Golf! Saturday is Cowboys Club and #OwnTheSecondShot!

If my game from today carries over to this weekend, I will #OwnTheSecondShot!

Looking forward in seeing everyone at Adams on Friday afternoon!!

No way, play your bag as is.

Maybe performance there will make you NEED to purchase something.

What about apparel?

What about apparel?

I wouldn't go buy a new wardrobe for this, but I probably wouldn't wear a different companies hat into Adams HQ. I would think that you would be fine with normal golf clothes.

I wouldn't go buy a new wardrobe for this, but I probably wouldn't wear a different companies hat into Adams HQ. I would think that you would be fine with normal golf clothes.

Or no hat at all! Sounds like this is going to be dress for a special occasion!!

What about apparel?

Don't sweat it. I will be in puma all weekend most likely but will rock a THP or Adams hat.

I don't have enough Adidas/Ashworh to wear if I wanted to.

Don't sweat it. I will be in puma all weekend most likely but will rock a THP or Adams hat.

I don't have enough Adidas/Ashworh to wear if I wanted to.

I've got so much Adidas in my closet, it isn't even funny. I doubt they'll care what clothing we wear, but I agree wearing no hat at all is much preferred to wearing a competitors hat.

Got my golf bag packed up today to get ready for this. Such an awesome feeling getting ready to play golf for the first time this year. Hopefully 2 dozen balls will be enough...:alien:

I will be rocking my Adams hat with my Cowboys ball marker on the hat clip. Might even sport my Cowboys headcovers and golf balls.

After the way my day has been Friday can't get here soon enough. I'm ready to #Ownthesecondshot.

All you non-Texans will likely need to pack shorts for Friday and then pants for Saturday. Current predictions are 74 Fri for the High and 56 for Saturday. Not complaining as 56 is nice, just can be cool with the wind if you not used to it.

Wrapping up a Ricky Fowlerish LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG day at work.

a. I need a drink.
b. I need Friday to get here ASAP.

Wrapping up a Ricky Fowlerish LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG day at work.

a. I need a drink.
b. I need Friday to get here ASAP.

Me too, the last few days have been crazy. I can't wait to get get to grapevine Thursday evening

Two more days and I hit the road to DFW...anyone getting in thurs night and want to grab a bite to eat let me know. Jank & I are driving in and should be there by 9 or so.

Two more days and I hit the road to DFW...anyone getting in thurs night and want to grab a bite to eat let me know. Jank & I are driving in and should be there by 9 or so.
I'd join you, but my in-laws are coming in from CO & I have to spend a little time with them since I'll be golfing Fri - Sun.

Cool to see that a lot of the THPers coming to the Adams event will also be playing in the invitational in Lake Charles.

I'm always around Grapevine on Thursday night and I have a place in mind.

Oh, I bet you do!!!

The weekend is shaping up really nicely in all areas! Gonna be a great way to kickoff the THP season!

#OwnTheSecondShot

(go give Adams Golf a little love on twitter today!)

Friday is going to be something special for sure and will be a great lead into a fantastic Saturday of golf.

Counting down the minutes. The surprises on Twitter mentioned and JB's excitement is getting me fired up!

Back