Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

That's my plan!!
Three events. Email speed and finger dexterity don't fail me now.

Hopefully we get somore more THPERS from the home state to sign up too

Change of plans.. I am back in the running for this one.. I don't want to miss either, so screw it - doing both the reunion and THP in the same weekend.

Change of plans.. I am back in the running for this one.. I don't want to miss either, so screw it - doing both the reunion and THP in the same weekend.

There ya go!

Hopefully we get somore more THPERS from the home state to sign up too

I'll be doing what I can to get in. Hoping I am not the only IN contingent in the field but will happily represent if need be.

Maybe I can get out for some rounds on Friday if anyone plans on coming in earlier. If I can't join you on Sat, there isn't anything keeping me from joining some THPer's on Thurs or Friday! Until then I wait for the extra rounds thread!

What's better than 3 THP events in year??? 4 that's what. Going for it, why not???
What's better than 2 THP events in one year? 3 that's what. Going for it, why not.

Maybe I can get out for some rounds on Friday if anyone plans on coming in earlier. If I can't join you on Sat, there isn't anything keeping me from joining some THPer's on Thurs or Friday! Until then I wait for the extra rounds thread!
I'm gonna try to come out Friday for sure.

Yessssssssssss!!

You get numerous attaboys.

Probably best to keep this thread to the event and those signing up to be a part of it. While we never "keep" people from playing pre/post rounds with people without signing up, its important to note that the reason they are all there and available is because it is a THP Event and they signed up to participate.

Yessssssssssss!!

You get numerous attaboys.

Well I promised you we would tee it up at least one time in 2014.. Couldn't back out on that promise.

Well I promised you we would tee it up at least one time in 2014.. Couldn't back out on that promise.

If we dont play before this event I will be sad but I will at least get to see your beautiful face.

If we dont play before this event I will be sad but I will at least get to see your beautiful face.

Keep this thread on topic please. :)

I would really enjoy watching you hit a golf ball again my friend. You mash the heck out of that thing.

Hour and half bump.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Frogger going for another spot in the HOF!

As long as I don't get busy at work at sign up time. And I'm fast enough. I'm gonna try!

Last edited:
Love all the enthusiasm for this one and sad I can't make it.

70 minutes left! Oh man I can't wait to see if I get in

70 minutes left! Oh man I can't wait to see if I get in

I would proudly be your teammate Phil!

Philly! Hope we both get in man! It'd be awesome seeing you again!

almost an hour away!!

Anybody locate the nearest Bob Evans yet? I could go for breakfast again.

Woooo just got my Outlook one hour reminder

And I think there is a BE across the street.

Back