Hello from Flowery Branch, GA

Mills450

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm relatively new here!!!

I took a 10 year break. Really enjoying the game! I'm 49 years old, have a lovely wife with 4 little girls (2 play golf). I stopped playing because I saw no improvement... even with lessons. Had some pretty bad clubs as well.

Golf Resurrection... A lot of my equipment research came from THP (Google Searches). With ebay and online booking, golf is affordable which enables me to play and practice more. I have played 18-20 rounds in 3 months. Currently scoring between 97 to 105, also taking Saturday lessons. Just learned to hit a draw (work in progress). Next year I would love to to be fit with a new set of clubs. Currently in the bag:

Bag: Sun Mountain c130
Driver: Cleveland Classic Custom 10.5 / Adams Speedline Tech 10.5 (can't decide... I hit both the same, Adams sounds like an aluminum bat)
3 Wood: Cleveland Classic / Callaway Diablo (can't decide... Callaway is more consistant, Cleveland shoots like a rocket when I hit it right)
5 Wood: Adams a3os (Love it!!!)
Hybrids: 3-5 Adams a3os Boxers
Irons: Adams a3os
Wedges: Adams 17os
Putter: Odyssey knock off
Ball: Bridgestone e5 or e6 (playing these because they are made in Georgia... haha!)

Would love to hook up with some fellow players in North Georgia. Thanks for the forum and letting me post!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to thp

Welcome fellow Georgian!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to :thp:

Well let's get er done?⛳️. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum! Great intro post.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP! Lots of great THPers in Georgia!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP from another fellow Georgian!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Back