Weekend of March 1-2

Dgvillere

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Mine, well I thought I was going to have to skip this weekend but got a text from my daughter that she has a friends birthday party and spending the night so she's not visiting this weekend which frees me all up as long as the rain blows thru today and everything dries up I'm thinking at least 18 Friday Saturday and Sunday, where I don't know yet kind of waiting to see who got the least rainfall as I hate playing in the slop.

A little something called #OwnTheSecondShot with a bunch of my boys in Dallas!!

Playing in a tournament on Saturday, then on Sunday I'll play to try out the Game Golf hardware arriving Friday :)

Practice, Practice, Practice.

Heading to Texas for the amazing THP Event with 30 THPers and Adams Golf.

Putting on my Big Moss while I glare at the 60+ inches of snow on the ground.

Flying south for the winter, to see Adams and THP'rs and some golf thrown in!

Think I'm gonna join you, sounds fun!

A little something called #OwnTheSecondShot with a bunch of my boys in Dallas!!

Flying south for the winter, to see Adams and THP'rs and some golf thrown in!

Think I'm gonna join you, sounds fun!
YES!!!! Holy crap it's almost here. I've been counting down for weeks, but now that it's basically a day away, I'm starting to panic a little. Ha!

See you guys FRIDAY!

#OwnTheSecondShot

Watching golf on TV

Road trip Thursday, Cowboys Club Friday, #OwnTheSecondShot Saturday... really excited!

Free golf for the year= at least one round. Daughter's volleyball prohibits more, but its near the end of her season.

Hopefully playing on Saturday.

Unless the weather changes, I will finally be playing my first round of 2014.....

Several THPer's will be attending the event #OwnTheSecondShot, which I will be following along with. Outside of that I plan on getting in some practice time while listening to the Honda Classic in the background.

#Jealous

I have my first "Golf" weekend this weekend. I will play 18 holes after work on Friday, 18+ holes Saturday morning and 18 holes Sunday after church. Until now I have only been able to play about two or three rounds this year. I will be matching and exceeding that this weekend. #Pumped

Simulator on Sunday and watch golf on the TV.

The Dallas event sounds like a blast wish I found this earlier but even so with finding out my daughter not coming until today I wouldn't have been able to go. Played Cowboys once before years ago, nice track. Only thing had I found out early enough to attend would have been finding an Eagles, Redskins or Giants gear to wear since I despise the Cowboys as a team. :)

Some putting work on my newly delivered BirdieBall green; a simulator round on Saturday afternoon; and, I'd imagine, at least one stop in to drool all over the Big Bertha and Alpha at some point.

I will continue to work on my chipping in the house. Still many weeks away from golf season, so I will just focus on my short game until the weather lets up.

Adams #OwnTheSecondShot!

It's looking like nothing. We are finally getting some much needed rain. :rain:

lucky guys heading to Dallas, have a blast!

Nothing for me this weekend since nothing at all is open although the valley floor is almost melted so hopefully the practice area at my course will be opening soon. All this putting in the cave is starting to get old :rolleyes:

sent without the boss's knowledge...

#OwnTheSecondShot

Friday, Saturday and Sunday golf

Back