The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm bleeding money as of late, sump pump, heating bills, car repairs, auger motor on pellet stove, eye glasses.

It's almost golf season and the bleeding needs to stop.

Why can't this sign just say no turn on red? For some reason this annoys me so much.

abehaqan.jpg

Why can't this sign just say no turn on red? For some reason this annoys me so much.

abehaqan.jpg

Why? Because everyone ignores the "no turn on red". :)

More dental surgery on the same tooth. I should have just pulled it 2 years ago.

my 2h and 4i are letting me down.. hmmm hmmm hmmm... maybe swap to a 3w and bring the 4h back?

abehaqan.jpg

I go on red every time there. Hate waiting.

Didn't get the VP gig. A little deflated but I have a good team so I'll just keep kicking ass.

Didn't get the VP gig. A little deflated but I have a good team so I'll just keep kicking ass.

Their loss. Sucks but keep showing them they made a mistake.

Well, I gave notice at my employment today. Two weeks from today I am officially, and happily, done here!

Wait this isn't a rant.... having the boss leave the office with the rest of the employees after I give notice, thats my rant.

When it comes to steam systems sometimes I hate being right.

When it comes to steam systems sometimes I hate being right.

The problem with being an expert in your field is that 9 times out of 10, you're right. Didn't "relocate" any equipment did you?

The problem with being an expert in your field is that 9 times out of 10, you're right. Didn't "relocate" any equipment did you?

Cheese plant has pasteurizer stations set up. Design engineers laid the piping out wrong and the plant is killing 2" globe valves monthly. I told them without recommended piping changes failures would continue.

Well, 2" valve broke its seat because of velocities right in the middle of pasteurizing. They over shot temp and lost a batch of product.

People....and the constant excuses

Theres always something, its always someone else's fault

Someone once told me "Excuses are like butt cracks, everyone has one and they ALL stink"

Found out this morning I'm old enough to get hurt in my sleep.
Woke up this morning and,
Lower left shoulder blade basically doesn't want to play today. Cannot even touch the top of my right arm with my left arm.

I usually have a decent pain tolerance and this is killing me!

Cheese plant has pasteurizer stations set up. Design engineers laid the piping out wrong and the plant is killing 2" globe valves monthly. I told them without recommended piping changes failures would continue.

Well, 2" valve broke its seat because of velocities right in the middle of pasteurizing. They over shot temp and lost a batch of product.

No sense crying over spilled milk.

Nothing worse than waiting out a long winter and then when all the snow is gone and temps are in the mid 40's to low 50's all you get is nonsensical answers from every golf course on why they are still sitting around with their thumbs in their bums. Then they will turn around and raise the prices on everything because they didn't make enough money.

Went to order a Callaway high top visor and they aren't on the site anymore! I am hoping they will be back, really need one of those.

Went to order a Callaway high top visor and they aren't on the site anymore! I am hoping they will be back, really need one of those.

any out on the bay?

I did then dumbest thing ever today.

I was getting ready for work this morning and I went to take my antiinflammatory meds for my back. Instead of grabbing it, I accidentally grabbed a bottle of Ambien instead and since both pills are about the same size I just popped one. When I was putting the bottle back on the shelf, I noticed my mistake.

Try explaining that one to the boss. It had worn off enough by 11:30 for me to go into work but you can only imagine the ribbing I got from my coworkers. I have to admit that I deserved it though.

I did then dumbest thing ever today.

I was getting ready for work this morning and I went to take my antiinflammatory meds for my back. Instead of grabbing it, I accidentally grabbed a bottle of Ambien instead and since both pills are about the same size I just popped one. When I was putting the bottle back on the shelf, I noticed my mistake.

Try explaining that one to the boss. It had worn off enough by 11:30 for me to go into work but you can only imagine the ribbing I got from my coworkers. I have to admit that I deserved it though.

Sounds like what Kerry Kennedy said happened to her. It's been on the news recently. I'm glad you realized it before you drove since she wrecked her car while on Ambien. Hope your chiropractor visit went well.

Sounds like what Kerry Kennedy said happened to her. It's been on the news recently. I'm glad you realized it before you drove since she wrecked her car while on Ambien. Hope your chiropractor visit went well.

I can imagine what would happen driving when Ambien kicks in. I will have to look up her story, but you could conceivably just pass out without even realizing that anything was going on.

My chiropractic appointment isn't until Monday, but I'm really looking forward to seeing if the can hell me out at all.

What one were you looking at? I just saw some in the store the other day. Let me know if you want me to grab you one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back