Live Update Thread - Adams Golf - THP Event - #OwnTheSecondShot

Best thread in weeks! You guys rock and it looks like Adams does too!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

A little Adams hospitaly.
ebenaqa9.jpg

Loving all the pics and Cookie's Vines. You guys must be having a total blast out there!

Great job guys!!! Adams really went all out for THP...you guys have an awesome time!

This has been a fun thread to follow. Thanks for sharing, guys.

Have a blast tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing the golf tomorrow.

Seriously cool thread. I think the happiest guy is probably Dgvillere who woke up just like an ordinary day and then finds out there is an opening for the event and gets the wife's permission to head to Adams.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

In order of appearance:

staticline
puttin4double
JJ the King Morris
Water boy
Okie
Got it. Looked like Jesse had a name tag on his shirt. Couldn't see if anyone else did.

Won office gold today and got a new driver shaft. Having a freakin blast right now catching up with everyone

Looks like a blast. The entire XTD line looks amazing.

90% THPers the rest are Adams

4e9e7yte.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The best part of this entire thread? Not the awesome experience, or the wicked gear.

The best part is definitely the THP'ers all just hanging out, having a great time with each other!

Those Adams t-shirts are so beautiful!!! I am such a sucker for anything Adams.

The back is a little tight... Get ready for an extended stretching session tomorrow AM.... #TheMechanic

The Adams visit was like nothing I've ever experienced. Not only did they roll out the red carpet, but nothing was off limits, and they made it so much fun. Office golf? Really? And that wasn't just for us. They do it themselves every day. These guys don't just put out great products, they have fun doing it. Tomorrow will be a blast!

This thread has been AWESOME to follow. Adams + THP = Fantastic Event. So happy for my fellow THP boys. Glad to see a great time being had by all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to all the participants for taking the time to post, vine, tweet, whatever all day. It's great to be a part of the event even when we are not.

All caught up. Wow what a ton of great info and awesome pics and vines. Thanks for keeping us all updated. Enjoy the rest of the night!

Such an amazing experience, Adams and THP are putting together an amazing event so far, and it's not even close to over, enjoy!

Announcements:

Everyone where your Adams hat tomorrow.

Thank you

Wow just got home and went through all the post from today. Man THP and especially Adams has treated you all very well today. So jealous of you all while I am in this cold crappy Illinois weather. Enjoy all of it guys!!!

Back