Live Update Thread - Adams Golf - THP Event - #OwnTheSecondShot

Want.

I am picturing JB and GolferGal just hanging in the back with big old grins on their faces. All of this is because of you two. You guys rock. Love seeing THPers treated like Rockstars

Awesome stuff. Thanks for the pics guys!

Taps away

I finally made it to Agusta

yvyjemun.jpg

Way to go tpluff

I am picturing JB and GolferGal just hanging in the back with big old grins on their faces. All of this is because of you two. You guys rock. Love seeing THPers treated like Rockstars

Yes. It's like two proud parents who worked their butts off to provide their children with the best Christmas of their lives. Sitting back just enjoying every single smile. Well done Josh and Morgan!

Page after page of this thread has me just in awe. It must be crazy for you guys there.... crazy awesome!

Adams really doing it right. Those hybrids, staff bags, and putters look absolutely sick!

Hey JB look what I found!
tuzy2a3u.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Such a great shaft! I can see thr XTD forged and these being lethal!

THP Events...There is NOTHING like them.

We told everybody you ain't seen nuthin yet when 2014 rolled around and we meant it!!!!!!!!!!!

#OwnTheSecondShot is part of a move to make the game more fun for everyone and increase involvement in the game.
2ymu2e3u.jpg

THP Events...There is NOTHING like them.

We told every you ain't seen nuthin yet when 2014 rolled around and we meant it!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still waiting to wake up. I was telling someone about THP and they said get out of here. THP hands down above the rest. This is better than Christmas.

5a4a8aru.jpg

I am liking this iron

This whole day looked truly amazing, so happy all you guys got the chance to experience this. Now lets talk about all the teasers, taunts, and nuggets of info you guys brought to all of us........EFFING AMAZINGNESS OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. Thank you gentlemen, and thank you JB & GG for giving them the opportunity to provide the rest of us with this outstanding feedback.

Wow looks like you guys had a blast out there. Actually had to work at work at wasn't able to follow along. Just read through and looks like a great experience. Enjoy every moment !

These guys are cool as hell. Down to earth as can be.

This has been such a terriffic tour and day. We will #ownthesecondshot tomorrow!

Great job today guys. Was really fun to pop in and out of this thread.

I followed along on twitter. Awesome swag and great info! Excellent job Adams and THP!

THPers and Adams Golf hanging out over drinks.

uze3abyt.jpg

I see two (possibly three) of my #DoWorkDotCom boys in there!

Back