TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to go wrong with the SBlades. KBS 90's in them are great Ryan. They were in the originals at least.

Those are BA shafts for Beags for sure also.

Because you're a wise one Mr. Eagle. Wise.
It happens, dude. Listening to the TM guys a few weeks back, they just make sense for me, seeing as my greatest struggle on the course is low launch. Why not game something that cures that? Brilliant!
Hard to go wrong with the SBlades. KBS 90's in them are great Ryan. They were in the originals at least.
#DreamSet

I am going to head down to Golfsmith today to pick up a dozen of the new Tour Preferred golf ball we got to demo a few months back. I really enjoyed the feel and performance and want to get some more reps in with it so I can make sure I'm ready to kick butt for my sponsor.

I am going to head down to Golfsmith today to pick up a dozen of the new Tour Preferred golf ball we got to demo a few months back. I really enjoyed the feel and performance and want to get some more reps in with it so I can make sure I'm ready to kick butt for my sponsor.

I will be doing the same shortly. Also picking up some TP gloves to get used to them.

Then, the TM putter and wedge pondering begins.

I will be doing the same shortly. Also picking up some TP gloves to get used to them.

Then, the TM putter and wedge pondering begins.

I spend more time at the office then home so I took my Spider Blade in to keep working on feel and comfort with it. Although I might pick up a Ghost Tour as well to work with a non-counter balanced model.

Playing on Monday, I too will be giving the Tour Preferred ball a spin. I'm still deciding between the Tour Preferred or the X version though. Both felt really solid and seemed to go about the same distance for me.

Taking those balls to action sounds like a solid plan to me. I need to check on Monday if the stores here carry them yet.

I have converted my entire bag over to Taylormade for my Morgan Cup prep.

Really good balls when you hit the ball on the clubface.....

Got to test the green side spin a lot today which was really impressive

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Yep, that wasn't really my intention starting out, it just kind of snowballed on me.

My bag has been all taylormade once or twice before. Haha

It's no surprise seeing how well you hit them, you guys have some great selections this year. #badass!

We can't have those silly Cobra/Puma guys thinking they got the best sponsor can we? From top to bottom TaylorMade is going help us kill it in Myrtle in July. TaylorMade clubs/balls, Adidas scripting. It doesn't get any better.

The new Tour Preferred stuff is killing it. I am super excited to be a part of the TaylorMade stable in 2014!

TaylorMade did a fantastic job with their players back in the first Morgan Cup, and I have no doubt that you all will be treated top notch this time as well. In fact, when we picked up the apparel they had shipped for us, they had thrown in a black Adidas windshirt (even though the event was in August) that I just happen to be wearing today. Having Adidas and Ashworth in the same brand family really completes their overall portfolio.

We can't have those silly Cobra/Puma guys thinking they got the best sponsor can we? From top to bottom TaylorMade is going help us kill it in Myrtle in July. TaylorMade clubs/balls, Adidas scripting. It doesn't get any better.

The new Tour Preferred stuff is killing it. I am super excited to be a part of the TaylorMade stable in 2014!

The newest additions to the Tour Preferred line are awesome. The irons, wedges and balls are fantastic additions.

Combine that with a driver that, when contacted purely, is one of the best drivers on the scene. Combine all that and TMag staffers have the weapons necessary to take some points.

I visit the Taylormade website everyday and ponder stuff. I've got a pretty solid setup in my head :D

I visit the Taylormade website everyday and ponder stuff. I've got a pretty solid setup in my head :D

What is your current ponder? Maybe that answer should go in the pondering thread?

What in the new line up do you think will play well at True Blue?

What in the new line up do you think will play well at True Blue?
That's an interesting question, and one that I have pondered a good bit. With TB being open off the tee, there are plenty of options for the tee game. I think a JetSpeed 3W is going to be a must for me and Caledonia.

Whatever we pick I don't think we can go wrong which is a great problem to have

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

That's an interesting question, and one that I have pondered a good bit. With TB being open off the tee, there are plenty of options for the tee game. I think a JetSpeed 3W is going to be a must for me and Caledonia.

Driver might not see Caledonia but 4 times. A good 3w would put me out there far enough where I think I'd score well

mini driver FTW! Nah I don't think I have the swing for that. Although it would rock at Caledonia.

Right now I'm only thinking of carrying 1 FW. Either going to be the 17 Jetspeed or SLDR. I haven't hit either, but I have a JetSpeed on the way to try out. I'm trying to remember how many 3 woods I hit at True Blue last year. I know in the scramble I hit 1 at 9 and that might have been it for that session. In the singles I hit it off the tee on 9(after an OB driver), 10(driver frustration), and 18.

I really have no clue on anything until I get to a fitting. That will probably happen in late April after a couple more lessons. I'm planning a weekend trip to Reynolds Plantation next month to play golf, and, will probably get the fitting then. TaylorMade will be at my club next week for Demo Day, so I'll get to hit whatever I want for a few swings at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back