Live Update Thread - Adams Golf - THP Event - #OwnTheSecondShot

Up and early for getaway day. Can't begin to thank Josh, Morgan & Adams Golf enough for the best golf weekend I've had in a long time. Meeting guys for the first time and making new friends can't be emphasized enough.

Golf was at the forefront all weekend, but THP benefitted as a whole because the family grew & became that much tighter of a family.

Safe travels everyone.

What a great weekend. Thank you Adams Golf for having us. JB, GG, and Mike Dean, fantastic job on amazing job this weekend.
Yesterday was such a great time. I got to play with Alex Berger from Adams, this guy can play so golf, Jank, and Matthew. Thank you guys for such a fantastic day. We definitely had some ups and down, but in the end it s all good. Best shot of our round was by far a shot from Alex. In the star hole, Jack's tee shot is to down by the green to the right in some trees. We could not really do much but punch it up towards the green, but Alex' punch bounces short and starts tracking to the hole. When the ball speed, he had found the center of the cup. It was fun to see. That eagle took us to - 3 and we were in the hunt.
I would like to congratulate the winners. Jman, Threeboysdad, and capt. dru. Can't wait to hear about the Colonial experience. Excited for you guys.

Ugh, our flight just got cancelled.

Oh no! Here you were worried about Chicago weather and the big D is the one that gets you.

That sucks GG, safe travels when you do get out. Thanks again for the most amazing golf weekend I've been a part of. Think I'm already plotting my credit card for those Adams irons when they drop to stores, which of course means a new bag, and so on and so on yadda yadda yaddda.

Anyone have the chance to hit the FTD forged irons yesterday or Friday? They are intriguing to me but haven't found many reviews of them yet.

Just got caught up with everything. What a great weekend! Be safe traveling back everyone!

Sorry y'all didn't get to play today but in reading through sounds like everyone had a blast. North Texas gave you one of the best weather days you will experience in March + next to no wind. Well done on a great event.

We are able to jump on an earlier one by booking to the airport. Leaving for San Diego in an hour.

We are able to jump on an earlier one by booking to the airport. Leaving for San Diego in an hour.

Nice! Airport is only 10 min away. Hopefully tsa cooperates

Nice! Airport is only 10 min away. Hopefully tsa cooperates

They did. This gate agent is a piece of work but we are all set.

Glad to hear, would've been a terrible start to a long week.

#LuckedOutOnWeather

Sorry about the flight GG, glad we had one if the first ones out today. Just landed back in Denver. Snow and 30 degrees, didn't plan to well for walk to car.

Oops, 7 degrees, crap

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Made it to Texarkana. Should be home by 1 CST.

Well another great weekend has come to a close. #ownthesecondshot was a blast. Thank you to Adams Golf, THP and it's fine members for coming outing and making this great.

Good to see old faces and meet new. Some quality people traveled in and made this what it was. See some of you in two weeks and others in July.

Special thanks to Nate for hosting me this weekend. Great guy with a great family. Very happy to call him my friend, he really is big time.

Can't wait to get home to my babies and the wifey. See you all soon.

Made it home, 23 and ice here already

Glad to hear you made it home.
It was great getting to hang with the Jman again. Congrats on the win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Home finally. 7° here with snow on the ground. Dramatic difference from the 80° at the cowboys club. Cant really explain what a blast this event was. You just had to be there! Thank you JB, GG, and Adams Golf for the awesome experience!

Home finally. 7° here with snow on the ground. Dramatic difference from the 80° at the cowboys club. Cant really explain what a blast this event was. You just had to be there! Thank you JB, GG, and Adams Golf for the awesome experience!

It was nice meeting you this weekend. Glad you made it home safely.

Back